good lawd

anyway, i thought there was a wah pedal thread, but either it's been merged, or i'm too trashed to find it.

i'm about to sell my dunlop 535Q wah pedal, and am looking for something a bit more simple now....maybe just the standard GCB-95 crybaby? any recommendations for a standard wah sound?

i'll probably mod it for true bypass if i get it (how difficult is that?)

good lawd

anyway, i thought there was a wah pedal thread, but either it's been merged, or i'm too trashed to find it.

i'm about to sell my dunlop 535Q wah pedal, and am looking for something a bit more simple now....maybe just the standard GCB-95 crybaby? any recommendations for a standard wah sound?

i'll probably mod it for true bypass if i get it (how difficult is that?)

I've modded my GCB-95 to true bypass and it didn't take long at all, maybe half an hour maximum. There are a few guides out there to doing it, all very straight-forward.

Why do I feel i should go out and buy a whammy... how did you manage to create a meme that actually advertises something :LOL:

Harmony Central has some pretty dire memes compared to here from what i have seen :LOL: and muselive has none :awesome:

On topic:

Does anyone have any experience with 12 strings?? A friend of mine thinks he might be interested in getting one 4 teh lols and I dont really know where to start soo...

Guest Fluffy the Conqueror

Anyone have any thoughts on the original BadCat Cub 15 watt amp? A friend is selling one online and I'm debating taking a small loan out for it...

I guess it's basically a Matchless. One of the Matchless guys started the company, and I'm told it's got the same guts and character as one of those amps. It looks like a good investment, but I'm not really knowledgeable when it comes to amps at all.

Anyone have any thoughts on the original BadCat Cub 15 watt amp? A friend is selling one online and I'm debating taking a small loan out for it...

I guess it's basically a Matchless. One of the Matchless guys started the company, and I'm told it's got the same guts and character as one of those amps. It looks like a good investment, but I'm not really knowledgeable when it comes to amps at all.

yep they're badass

I love those kinda amps! They look so simple without 20 different switches that do hardly anything and 4 different channels :p

Gearmandude on youtube, ie. jack fattyblack has a couple of amps like that blues junior that looks pretty sweet...

They seem to me like the MG for rich kids with super rich parents :p (just obviously not as good as an MG...)

the mg or bad cat?

post your setup m8 - you've been here for a week and we haven't seen it yet! haha

Bad Cat is like a rich persons MG, kinda but not really :LOL:

MGz are clearly more br00tal :cool:

As for mai gears, I shall reveal alls when im not so tired! :LOL::awesome:

Guest Fluffy the Conqueror
I love those kinda amps! They look so simple without 20 different switches that do hardly anything and 4 different channels :p

Gearmandude on youtube, ie. jack fattyblack has a couple of amps like that blues junior that looks pretty sweet...

They seem to me like the MG for rich kids with super rich parents :p (just obviously not as good as an MG...)

yeah. me too... I've never played through a badcat before, but I have played matchless and they are simply orgasmic. I like the simplicity too... if you want to screw with your sound, get pedals, IMO.

I hear great things about the blues junior, too. I wish I could find a video of my amp on youtube... I couldn't find a single sound sample online cause it's an old model. There's videos of the Cub II but it's a completely different amp. The closest thing I could find was the Matchless Lightning and Matchless Nighthawk.

It's probably been asked before, but hey, I apologise profusely in advance

18 months into playing guitar (guitar is a Washburn X-50 ProQ, amp is Line 6 Spider III) looking into getting some effects, looked on this thread noticed the names Boss and Pod XT lives, I've tried an XT live and the new Boss ME-70, love the ME-70, COSM amp model looks real good. However, I really like the Fuzz factory, they just have that unique sound. 2 questions, 1.) Fuzz Factory or ME-70 (or any other suggestions would be very welcomed) and 2.) are the Fuzz Factory and Fuzz Probe very similar?

Sorry to sound like a n00b, but I'm new to the effects bsns

(oh and I enjoy playing Muse, EVH, Metallica, Slayer, but also would like to attain warmer Tele type tones, and also a type of Blur/Graham Coxon tone would be great)

Cheers guys:awesome:

the mg or bad cat?

post your setup m8 - you've been here for a week and we haven't seen it yet! haha

for a yank, james is surprisingly english.*

*england is full of chavs e.g u FocKin WaT MaYtE/m8

It's probably been asked before, but hey, I apologise profusely in advance

18 months into playing guitar (guitar is a Washburn X-50 ProQ, amp is Line 6 Spider III) looking into getting some effects, looked on this thread noticed the names Boss and Pod XT lives, I've tried an XT live and the new Boss ME-70, love the ME-70, COSM amp model looks real good. However, I really like the Fuzz factory, they just have that unique sound. 2 questions, 1.) Fuzz Factory or ME-70 (or any other suggestions would be very welcomed) and 2.) are the Fuzz Factory and Fuzz Probe very similar?

Sorry to sound like a n00b, but I'm new to the effects bsns

(oh and I enjoy playing Muse, EVH, Metallica, Slayer, but also would like to attain warmer Tele type tones, and also a type of Blur/Graham Coxon tone would be great)

Cheers guys:awesome:

ME-70 and fuzzfactory are two entierly different ballparks in fairness... But if i was you id go for the ME-70, it would have so many more options and probably has a couple of fuzz models on it which with enough tweaking will get you a decent fuzz sound... The fuzz factory is in no way a really "unique" sound...

as for the FF and Fprobe being the same, they are completely identical other than the fact the copper plate can effect the STAB of it...

But yeah, seeing as you play a very wide range of music styles...

ME-70 > a single fuzz pedal

ME-70 and fuzzfactory are two entierly different ballparks in fairness... But if i was you id go for the ME-70, it would have so many more options and probably has a couple of fuzz models on it which with enough tweaking will get you a decent fuzz sound... The fuzz factory is in no way a really "unique" sound...

as for the FF and Fprobe being the same, they are completely identical other than the fact the copper plate can effect the STAB of it...

But yeah, seeing as you play a very wide range of music styles...

ME-70 > a single fuzz pedal

cheers, fast and nice response, kudos

cheers, fast and nice response, kudos

No problem :p

If you save buying boutique pedals such as the fuzz factory for a time when you have the money spare and dont actually "need" anything else in your setup, as in you just wanna try random things out, get it then, or any other boutique effects pedal for that matter :)

Archived