^go for the Yamaha Pacifica, yeah.

Need some help peoples anyways:

I am tempted to get this:

http://www.bluearan.co.uk/menu/index...oduct=BEHEM600

Yes tis Behringer and yes tis a take-off of a Line 6 Echo Park, haha.

But I originally had an Echo Park, thought it was a really versatile delay pedal. But it didn't justify the price. However, 32 quid plus a bit of postage isn't bad. It has the exact same features too (i know, haha..). Plus i was reading a review and it says that they've got rid of most of the background staticy noise that behringer pedals are known for having.

well im tempted, im not looking for an expensive one, just one i can play around with and hopefully get some good sounds. What do you reckon, K & T peoples?

So I have come down to two:

*Squier Obey Telecaster

OR

*Squier Telecaster Custom II (P90)

I can't find any decent reviews on the net :mad:

I can get the Obey Tele with a Behringer FX600 or the Custom II with nout and need to choose.

Just tell me which one, I'm not a good player so it won't notice with me, just looking for the best for money

ive played the obey squier and its shit.

why not get an ibanez?

Lolololololol RG SERIES I KNOWZ SO I CAN B3 TYECHANZ. Set up the Obey properly and it's great. The guy doesn't have enough money for a decent Ibanez if he's looking at this price range :rolleyes:

Rack off Tyechan.

I think any guitar can be great with a proper setup.

I'd go for the Obey, and get rid of the gay finish.

:yesey:

Rack off Tyechan.

I think any guitar can be great with a proper setup.

I'd go for the Obey, and get rid of the gay finish.

For someone looking for a budget guitar I dont think theyd have the experience or know-how OR MONEY to strip and refin a perfectly fine guitar.

or cover it in duct tape :LOL::D

actually i was really considering doing that to my squier on the holidays:p

:LOL: Win! I was going to do that with my tele... Then I realised that I'd rip the finish off if I tried to take it off again :(

Lolololololol RG SERIES I KNOWZ SO I CAN B3 TYECHANZ. Set up the Obey properly and it's great. The guy doesn't have enough money for a decent Ibanez if he's looking at this price range :rolleyes:

indeed my price range is low. I agree with the flaming of the finish. It is gay!! only thing i like is the pups

Archived