YKYATMW you almost cry every time you remmeber that you couldnt even join that competition to win the Reading tickets last summer.I had to be an adult to join it:(

The one on here? I entered.

What does your Mom listen to?

I actually like her taste, and she took a liking to Muse :awesome:

Country, and showtunes. The only thing I like on hers mp3 is P!nk and Legally Blonde.

The one on here? I entered.

No,it was one in a fastfood restaurant but,yeah,I didn't entered in that on here either:(

YKYATMW your sister tells you that she finaly likes Bliss,that you forced her to have on her MP3 player:p

YKYATMW you find the 2 missing Matt's clones in your class,and I'm not kidding.Seriously:D

No,it was one in a fastfood restaurant but,yeah,I didn't entered in that on here either:(

YKYATMW your sister tells you that she finaly likes Bliss,that you forced her to have on her MP3 player:p

YKYATMW you find the 2 missing Matt's clones in your class,and I'm not kidding.Seriously:D

Are there yearbook pics to upload?

YKYATMW you see "post no bills" on a piece of wood boarding up something and you think of Screenager.

Are there yearbook pics to upload?

YKYATMW you see "post no bills" on a piece of wood boarding up something and you think of Screenager.

Unfortunately,no but maybe I'll post a facebook link(?)

YKYATMW you force your best friend to listen to Plug In Baby..... it's one of the greatest songs she's ever heard, a masterpiece. :happy:

Happened to me but it was Blackout she heard and she totally loved it:D

:eek: PluginF*ingBaby I haven't seen you post here in forever!!!! :eek:

YKYATMW on the day someone predicts an apocalypse (which was supposed to be yesterday), you play "Apocalypse Please" when you wake up and listen to Muse most of the day! :awesome:

I know :p I didn't mean to I just didn't bother to go on here one day and eventually i stopped getting emails and then i just stopped checking my email and then I finally did and there was the PMT and I felt terrible MY DEAR FANGIRLS I'M SORRY XD

but oh, how I missed you all~

YKYATMW You decide to buy custom painted muse converse :musesign::awesome:

Archived