YKYATMW your school asks the students on Facebook which band they want to bring to the area for a concert and you seriously consider Muse, but then realize it would be next to impossible for them to do that! :(

IF THEY DO, CAN I COME? I'LL SNEAK IN IF I HAVE TO.

YKYATMW some random guy in your grade comes up to you and says, "You like Muse, right? They're good!" ... Then you give him a hug and tell him how proud you are. :stunned:

I would kill to have a teacher that would play both Muse and Radiohead (although it would be better to let Take a Bow finish...).

Hell I'd take one or the other.

A teacher did ask me on the first day of school if I went to Outside Lands (since I had a Muse shirt on)

Maybe he doesn't like that song. Hmm.

YKYATMW you and your dad are fighting about Muse and he says about Chris, "Yeah, we'll he's probably 140 pounds and I can knock him over." And you're thinking, "You cannot refute the Wolstenbeast."

My swimming squad has an award, a unicorn, presented on every Saturday morning for good effort, and the winner gets to chose a name for it. YKYATMW you win and you call it 'Glitterati'.

Also, the other day the coach gave us an extremely hard set, followed by some kick. YKTATMW you get revenge on the coach and bring shame to the whole squad by singing 'Guiding Light' at the top of your lungs as you kick down the pool.

My swimming squad has an award, a unicorn, presented on every Saturday morning for good effort, and the winner gets to chose a name for it. YKYATMW you win and you call it 'Glitterati'.

Also, the other day the coach gave us an extremely hard set, followed by some kick. YKTATMW you get revenge on the coach and bring shame to the whole squad by singing 'Guiding Light' at the top of your lungs as you kick down the pool.

:awesome: That must be hard work, though!

Muse crafts. I think there's a thread for that.

YKYATMW you draw on the board a rough sketch of the Bliss scene (b4 he jumps)

pic coming soon

Why not a cartoon?Beat mine:LOL: Looking forward it!:D

YKYATMW some random guy in your grade comes up to you and says, "You like Muse, right? They're good!" ... Then you give him a hug and tell him how proud you are. :stunned:

:chuckle:I did that yesterday when a guy said he likes them and that he likes the Uprising video(most of my friends don't:stunned: )

YKYATMW you find it too hard to press the stop button on your CD player when you play a Muse song.

YKYATMW a friend of mine keeps on saying "meow" all the time and every time you are like "Muse!?":stunned:

Archived