May I introduce… Citizen Erased! The non-tribute, imaginary band heavily inspired by none other than MUSE!!

ibelongtoyou4 – Pianist

Kueller917 – The Morgan/Whatsernames assistant?/Guitarist?

Whatsername – The Tom

Drawakangaroo – Rapper/Flutist/Possible violinist?

diamond_writer – Recorder

totaltwisterfanatic – Clarinetist

little_mini_nassie – Vocalist

BreakingOut – Manager or Agent

Chidorifool101 – A groupie

Can I play bass (not that I have any idea how to)? :ninja:

Thank you for making the list! :awesome: We're such a fly band.

Sho. We need a rhythm section anyway. If anyone wants to be the drummer, go right ahead :awesome: I could play the drums if you guys want. I'll play the piano with my hands, and I'll either play the drums with my head like on Drake and Josh or hold the drumsticks in my mouth.

Except I wouldn't be hidden. I would probably just run onto stage dramatically (possibly in a strange costume :awesome:) and start playing. Then afterward, I would just run off. Or maybe jump into the crowd. I haven't decided yet :LOL:

:lLOL: You should totally rise up from underneath the stage at random times.

when it excites you a little too much that you've got the chance to play the New Born intro on a genuine Kawai piano, or that you're in the town Matt Bellamy's kawai piano was made in :$

:eek: That's awesome.

May I introduce… Citizen Erased! The non-tribute, imaginary band heavily inspired by none other than MUSE!!

Ibelongtoyou4 – Pianist

Kueller917 – The Morgan/Whatsernames assistant?/Guitarist?

Whatsername – The Tom

Drawakangaroo – Rapper/Flutist/Possible violinist?

little_mini_nassie – Vocalist

BreakingOut – Manager or Agent

At one stage drawakangaroo said they’d be the person who just randomly appears on stage and whips out an instrument sometimes, which I thought hinted at Morgan-ism.

Also, the roles with question marks still need clarification.

Can I play bass (not that I have any idea how to)? :ninja:

A band made of board members? We're like muselive's The Flaming BatMatts :awesome:

...except imaginary of course

Sucks you couldn't go though.

It's just annoying that anytime someone at my school might have some interest in Muse, that hope quickly dies. When I saw the person at OSL I was like :awesome:, then she left and I was like :mad:

And I well I guess I know I'm addicted when I want to discuss muse stuff with another muser. (in person, you guys are already here :awesome:).

Yeah, And I couldn't go to LA Rising, either. I WAS IN THE SAME FRICKIN' CITY!!! :mad::mad:

Anyway, I'm learning how to play KoC. I'm already on the "and how can we win, when fools can be kings?" line. Yay!

Ok, the pwoper band list.

Ibelongtoyou4 – Pianist

Kueller917 – The Morgan/Whatsernames assistant/Guitarist

Whatsername – The Tom

Drawakangaroo – Rapper/Flutist/Crazy random entertainer :p

little_mini_nassie – Vocalist/Bassist

BreakingOut – Manager/Agent

I noticed in a few threads that had ninja assassins tagged in it, and the ninja assassins are an imaginery group like ourselves. But if we randomly tagged Citizen Erased in a bunch of threads people would think we're tagging the song, not the imaginery band. :(

I noticed in a few threads that had ninja assassins tagged in it, and the ninja assassins are an imaginery group like ourselves. But if we randomly tagged Citizen Erased in a bunch of threads people would think we're tagging the song, not the imaginery band. :(

I wondered what the ninja assassins was... Having the song name as a band name does complicate things.

Kueller917 – The Morgan/Whatsernames assistant/Guitarist

I just got a stormtrooper helmet today, I think I'll have to use it sometime :awesome:

The editing assistant part reminds me I should really get to work on the OSL pro-shot videos for B&H and SS

Names I came Up With:

• Loded Diper
  • Epic Fail
  • God Loves Tags
  • God Hates Tags
  • Stinky Vomit
  • (most of this is just random shit I'm coming up with on the spot)
  • if you haven't stopped reading by now, then keep going
  • now STOP.
  • White Bread
  • Sparkly Top

Idea time! How about....Muselamic? As in muselim, *points to tag* Or just The Muselims.

Please stay on topic this thread is to discuss your 'addiction' not the details of your 'imaginary band'.

Thanks

YKYATM when you make an imaginary band based on one of their song's names alone :awesome:

(I'm surprised it took so long to be called out for being off topic)

YKYATM when you make an imaginary band based on one of their song's names alone :awesome:

(I'm surprised it took so long to be called out for being off topic)

Dude, same here :LOL:

SO TRUE!

Welcome to the boards :happy:

YKYATMW you find this as a page in your fashion calendar and decide to keep it forever because it reminds you of Dom.

tumblr_lspn1tezFI1qg7798o1_500.jpg

Archived