I don't believe we've acquired a vocalist yet ;)

So... That's a yes?

As long as you don't sing NSC at each gig, you've got the job!

Or Guiding Light!

Yay! :awesome:

Sure! Well, we'd probably have to check with totaltwisterfanatic, since she did start the band...

We do not have a vocalist; so yes; get ready to start singing rap, since this is clearly where this band is headed...

Can we do a few rap-less songs somewhere? To make the rap ones sound more awesome? :ninja:

FCA5-L_01.jpg

I searched Cabasa and found this pic.

:LOL:

SO. MUCH. WIN.

:dance::awesome:

I knew that. It was directed towards her. :)

Ah, okay. :)

I'm up for this :awesome:

Yay! It's going to be the best NB intro EVER! :awesome:

Can I be a groupie of the band? :ninja:

I don't have a talent..

You bet you can ;)

FCA5-L_01.jpg

I searched Cabasa and found this pic. I could (and want to) add this to my pedalboard :p

Or the drummer could have quick feet and control the bass/high hat/cabasa pedal at the same time.

YKYATMW: well... see above

That's awesome :stunned:

Can we do a few rap-less songs somewhere? To make the rap ones sound more awesome? :ninja:

:yesey: Good idea.

YKYATMW you form an imaginary band with other Musers :awesome:

One of the reasons I said that is because I don't rap, so hopefully I can make up for my pathetic rapping skills with five years of singing lessons :facepalm::ninja:

EDIT: We don't have a band name yet! :eek:

What are you talking about? I'm the rapper/flutist! Trying to steal my glory, eh?

Oh, and can I play violin too sometimes? Hell, I'll just be the person who just randomly appears on stage and whips out an instrument sometimes.

One of the reasons I said that is because I don't rap, so hopefully I can make up for my pathetic rapping skills with five years of singing lessons :facepalm::ninja:

If you've taken five years of singing lessons, then I'm sure you're awesome :awesome:

EDIT: We don't have a band name yet! :eek:

It's Citizen Erased, I believe

Many names were mentioned so I'm confused but I think Citizen Erased is great:p

:yesey: Good name.

What are you talking about? I'm the rapper/flutist! Trying to steal my glory, eh?

Oh, and can I play violin too sometimes? Hell, I'll just be the person who just randomly appears on stage and whips out an instrument sometimes.

So you're the rapper/flutist/violinist? :chuckle:

I was leaning towards Dom anyways! I like his style more than Matt's.

I thought I was the Kirk of the band! :supersad:

YKYATMW the night you saw Muse live is one of those moments that you still remember exactly what happened( along with graduation, going to Spain, etc. Those kinds of special moments in your life!).

You are!!!! Silly duck...

Can I be a groupie of the band? :ninja:

I don't have a talent..

We always need groupies :LOL:.

I have a sheet music for Megalomania. Could probably transpose to any instrument and have the program to write it down.

Wait... if Megalomania is played does this mean I get to use a ukelele? :awesome:

Back on topic, YKYATMW the first thing you do when getting new headphones is instantly trying them out with Muse songs (Eternally Missed in this case :happy:)

I love the sound of brand-new headphones...and yes. It probably does.

We still need a guitarist, bassist, and drummer. Any brave souls want to step up, or are we still going with the classical rap approach? :LOL:

I like how you phrased that.

FCA5-L_01.jpg

I searched Cabasa and found this pic. I could (and want to) add this to my pedalboard :p

Or the drummer could have quick feet and control the bass/high hat/cabasa pedal at the same time.

YKYATMW: well... see above

+1 :LOL:

So... That's a yes?

Yay! :awesome:

Yes that's a yes. And yes.

Does that mean you want to be a Dan-The-Trumpet-Man kind of person? :dan: (he needs a smiley)

The name IS Citizen Erased. No, it is not a tribute band. Yes, this band is still IMAGINARY. :LOL:

You are!!!! Silly duck..

The name IS Citizen Erased. No, it is not a tribute band. Yes, this band is still IMAGINARY. :LOL:

Okay, I thought you gave my job away! Quack, quack. I'm a silly duck! :p

Citizen Erased IS real, in here. *points to heart* :happy:

YKYATMW you love the fact that you are an imaginary Tom Kirk! :D

Hee hee..........

I do not have a YKYATMW to post at this time.

Just wondering, was your birthday recently or have you been fifteen for a while? Sorry if you have been for a while and I'm just dumb, I just thought your age looked different... :facepalm:

YKYATMW someone says they missed you today, so you burst into singing Eternally Missed and continue belting it down the hallway even after they've walked away, confused.

Just wondering, was your birthday recently or have you been fifteen for a while? Sorry if you have been for a while and I'm just dumb, I just thought your age looked different... :facepalm:

YKYATMW someone says they missed you today, so you burst into singing Eternally Missed and continue belting it down the hallway even after they've walked away, confused.

Ooh me likee.

My birthday was in August. :rolleyes:

Hey guys I'm having trouble finding all these fanfics (someone said something about Wicked?). Link please.

Many names were mentioned so I'm confused but I think Citizen Erased is great:p

Cool. Citizen Erased it is! :D

Well in that case then, you can rap and I'll sing! :)

If you've taken five years of singing lessons, then I'm sure you're awesome :awesome:

Thank you! :happy:

YKYATMW you envy someone with an Outside Lands Festival hoodie because they might have seen Muse.

I think like 5 people in my school who went to Outside Lands. I doubt any of them saw Muse. I personally saw one of them leave the crowd after The Black Keys

Well, I couldn't go and I know the kid who was wearing it. Boo.

Sucks you couldn't go though.

It's just annoying that anytime someone at my school might have some interest in Muse, that hope quickly dies. When I saw the person at OSL I was like :awesome:, then she left and I was like :mad:

And I well I guess I know I'm addicted when I want to discuss muse stuff with another muser. (in person, you guys are already here :awesome:).

YKYATMW instead saying "Wow!" or "Oh my goodness", you say, "Holy leopard print!" on Facebook.

I said that in a comment on a friend's picture and about 5 or 6 friends like that comment right now. I'm not sure how I'll explain where that came from if they do ask. :$

Citizen Erased, when are we going to record our first album? I need to come up with some stage designs and shoot behind-the-scene videos!

May I introduce… Citizen Erased! The non-tribute, imaginary band heavily inspired by none other than MUSE!!

Ibelongtoyou4 – Pianist

Kueller917 – The Morgan/Whatsernames assistant?/Guitarist?

Whatsername – The Tom

Drawakangaroo – Rapper/Flutist/Possible violinist?

diamond_writer – Recorder

totaltwisterfanatic – Clarinetist

little_mini_nassie – Vocalist

BreakingOut – Manager or Agent

Chidorifool101 – A groupie

At one stage drawakangaroo said they’d be the person who just randomly appears on stage and whips out an instrument sometimes, which I thought hinted at Morgan-ism.

Also, the roles with question marks still need clarification.

Can I play bass (not that I have any idea how to)? :ninja:

At one stage drawakangaroo said they’d be the person who just randomly appears on stage and whips out an instrument sometimes, which I thought hinted at Morgan-ism.

Also, the roles with question marks still need clarification.

Except I wouldn't be hidden. I would probably just run onto stage dramatically (possibly in a strange costume :awesome:) and start playing. Then afterward, I would just run off. Or maybe jump into the crowd. I haven't decided yet :LOL:

Archived