:chuckle: I play the piano. I can be your pianist :awesome:

:happy: I suck at pianist stuff.

Can I be the Morgan of the band?

Depends if you want people to rarely acknowledge your presence on stage (nothing against Morgan-he's awesome)

...any spaces left? :$

IDK. Noone's keeping track...

Can I be the Tom Kirk of the band? I take good videos and pictures AND I have a cute doggie I can constantly tweet pictures of! :happy:

I want a cute puppy I can constantly tweet pictures of...all I have is a cat.

Yes of COURSE you can!!!

YKYATMW you name your band on Rock Band 2 "Stockholm Syndrome" :awesome:

:awesome:

That's awesome. I would name mine Newborn or Blackout.

Take a wild guess what I named mine...:LOL:

YKYATMW any random thing can trigger you to go on here and post a YKYATMW about it.

Yay! I'm the media manager! I'll come up with awesome stage designs and stuff! :p Who's our drummer, vocalist, and bassist? (I'm assuming totaltwisterfanatic is the guitarist?)

I can help edit the imaginary pro shot concerts! I'm doing one for a real band right now :awesome:

But then I might also be the Morgan... maybe I can do more :ninja:

You trying to steal my job? ;)

Help out, never steal. Just make sure the videos don't have 20 angle changes per second ;)

Is this an imaginary Muse cover band or just an imaginary band in general?

I think it's a general imaginary band (see below) :awesome:

YKYATMW you want to name your imaginary rock band (everyone has a moment in their lives when they see themselves in some sort of band-that's what I mean by imaginary band) Citizen Erased.

I wonder how far this will go :LOL:

We were on the computers at school today and I was looking through Muse forums and the guy beside was like "You really love Muse don't you" and I said "Thank you! I'll take that as a compliment :D"

and also, whenever says some random lyric I just automatically start singing the rest of the song in my head :L eg

67cedd235986a2bb13a90927d8e6ffdd.png?1312232299

^awesome pic but sadly not made by me :p

When on your ipod top 25 most played is all muse, when they come on the radio you get excited, when you look forward to road trips so you can listen to muse, you watch interviews on youtube, when you hear someone say a name of their song you think of muse, when you wonder, when is the next time i will be able to listen to muse, when you buy Q magazine and NME just to see if they are in it, when you can see another muse concert and last when you constantly have a muse song in your head

We were on the computers at school today and I was looking through Muse forums and the guy beside was like "You really love Muse don't you" and I said "Thank you! I'll take that as a compliment :D"

and also, whenever says some random lyric I just automatically start singing the rest of the song in my head

67cedd235986a2bb13a90927d8e6ffdd.png?1312232299

^awesome pic but sadly not made by me :p

That is frickin BRILLIANT.

Help out, never steal. Just make sure the videos don't have 20 angle changes per second ;)

I think it's a general imaginary band (see below) :awesome:

I wonder how far this will go :LOL:

To the point where we win the award for Best Imaginary Band 2011.

Yay! I'm the media manager! I'll come up with awesome stage designs and stuff! :p Who's our drummer, vocalist, and bassist? (I'm assuming totaltwisterfanatic is the guitarist?)

Ima leave THAT job open for grabs. I SUCK. Ima be the clarinetist (since I actually know how to do that).

To the point where we win the award for Best Imaginary Band 2011.

Ima leave THAT job open for grabs. I SUCK. Ima be the clarinetist (since I actually know how to do that).

Hell, we'll be the greatest imaginary band of all time!

So we have a clarinetist, a pianist, a recorder player, a flute-playing rapper, a Morgan/video person, and a media manager... :chuckle:

Hell, we'll be the greatest imaginary band of all time!

So we have a clarinetist, a pianist, a recorder player, a flute-playing rapper, a Morgan/video person, and a media manager... :chuckle:

Classical music mixed with rap? I wonder how that'll turn out? :LOL:

Excuse me while I tweet pictures of my dog and do a twitter series on baked goods!

Watch it be absolutely brilliant! :LOL:

What kind of dog do you have? :happy:

A pug! Her name is Angel! This is a picture of her. :happy:

YKYATMW the band is your inspiration for this year's Halloween costume (I'm trying to decide between Matt and Dom since Chris wears decent clothing!)

299474_1926912783801_1571613544_31522790_264165951_n.jpg

A pug! Her name is Angel! This is a picture of her. :happy:

YKYATMW the band is your inspiration for this year's Halloween costume (I'm trying to decide between Matt and Dom since Chris wears decent clothing!)

299474_1926912783801_1571613544_31522790_264165951_n.jpg

Aww, cute doggie :awesome:

YKYATMW: You notice today that this rude kid with an accent that has learned to become your friend this year, doesn't pronounce his r's correctly like Matt and you forced him to say "proper" :LOL::D

He did it PERFECTLY :awesome:

Archived