Hai! I have a stomachache and I have to sleep but I'm so excited I can't resist it!

I got 2 Muse CDs today!Hullabaloo and BH&R:dance: I couldn't stop screaming and jumping:chuckle:

YKYATMW... you write down the exact date when you held your first Muse CDs for the first time:rolleyes: I have to celebrate it next year;):happy:

:D CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!! (board party next year)

YKYATMW at an art museum, you see Islamic hexagon tiles and immediately think of the Resistance cover.

Your friend's friend says "Respect the bread!" and you reply...(wait for it, this is good)..."RESPECT THE DOMBREAD!!"

:LOL::dom::LOL:

+1

YKYATMW you spend your time painting OoS on your nails instead of studying for math and doing your homework.

it actually looked nice, until i added the shadows :/

I would do that, but i suck at painting my right hand. I would just use a nail printer, IF I had the money for one...

YKYATM.....when you simply hear them 24/7 :LOL:

I hear them at any random moment, at the simplest of phrases and sounds. :LOL:

YKYATMW at an art museum, you see Islamic hexagon tiles and immediately think of the Resistance cover.

Your friend's friend says "Respect the bread!" and you reply...(wait for it, this is good)..."RESPECT THE DOMBREAD!!"

:LOL::LOL:

YKYATM.....when you simply hear them 24/7 :LOL:

Τrust me,it's worse after you buy the Cds:chuckle:

Yeah. Like the Weight Watchers commercial. :LOL:

I was telling Sophia (yes, you) about this USoE video I found on MTV On Demand. If you do not believe me...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pf4E8DFVH6U

:musesign:

:musesign::D

YKYATMW you're trying to convince your best friend who plays drums to find someone who plays bass so they can play "Helsinki Jam" for you. :D

+1 :LOL:

YKYATMW you want to name your imaginary rock band (everyone has a moment in their lives when they see themselves in some sort of band-that's what I mean by imaginary band) Citizen Erased.

Archived