Well, its official, I am obsessed. I just spent half an hour tracing the Shatter in full scale. And I just saw Muse posters in the movie 12 Monkeys. Scott (brother) pointed it out and said "There you go!!! Muse, Muse, Muse." "Oh, hey, they're getting ready to play".

:facepalm:

I just knew NOW. He thinks I already knew. He thinks I am lying.

:shifty:

When you want to cry because you saw Muse a year ago today :'( it'll be exactly a year in about 10 minutes :'(

I have no idea how I'll be in about a month and a half when it'll be a year for me since I saw them, but it won't be pretty! :(

YKYATMW you plan on making something special to commemorate the one year anniversary since you saw Muse (might be a cd of the bootleg versions of the songs from that night, or a shirt...or maybe a poster. Either way, it'll be interesting!)

YKYATMW, when no one's home and you have to do a big project for school so you take all your albums to the big stereo and Max it while you work. I listened to all the studio albums today. Origin twice, cuz it's the bomb.com

I didn't actually get my project done. I got really mad at it and now I'm starting on a giant replica of the Resistance cover. It'll be awesome. But I still have homework.... :rolleyes:

YKYATMW, when no one's home and you have to do a big project for school so you take all your albums to the big stereo and Max it while you work. I listened to all the studio albums today. Origin twice, cuz it's the bomb.com

I didn't actually get my project done. I got really mad at it and now I'm starting on a giant replica of the Resistance cover. It'll be awesome. But I still have homework.... :rolleyes:

Everytime I'm home alone, I blast Muse! It is very fun. :LOL:

That's actually really neat! I spent a few minutes looking through all of the bands I listen to and checked out the clothes. New wardrobe? I think so!

I know! I actually wear shirts like in all three Muse outfits. The one for The Strokes was cute as well :happy:

That is really cool, I based my Fashion A level on fashion inspired by music and for my foundation degree I mainly used Muse for inspiration....I might have to dig my folders.....:)

I feel silly for asking, but what do you mean when you say foundation degree? :$

I know! I actually wear shirts like in all three Muse outfits. The one for The Strokes was cute as well :happy:

I feel silly for asking, but what do you mean when you say foundation degree? :$

Don't feel silly!

At London College of Fashion I studied Foundation Degree in Fashion Styling and Photography, its a 2 year foundation course, if you chose to do photography you completed an extra year and got a degree, at the time there wasn't a degree in fashion styling and I think to this day there still isn't.

Don't feel silly!

At London College of Fashion I studied Foundation Degree in Fashion Styling and Photography, its a 2 year foundation course, if you chose to do photography you completed an extra year and got a degree, at the time there wasn't a degree in fashion styling and I think to this day there still isn't.

Thank you for clearing that up. I had no clue what that was :LOL:

It sounds like a bit of fun, actually. :happy:

When you make a promise right before college starts to give up going on the Muse boards so you can get homework done, and it ends up not even lasting two days...

I'm having that same problem as well. I told myself, "You need better studying habits!" but whenever I sit down, I just get bored and go to the boards! I may have to lock up my laptop until I get something productive done! :LOL:

I'm having that same problem as well. I told myself, "You need better studying habits!" but whenever I sit down, I just get bored and go to the boards! I may have to lock up my laptop until I get something productive done! :LOL:

Exactly :LOL:

Even worse is that my math homework is actually online, so I can't just step away from the computer....

Archived