So it's your first day of college, and you're chilling in music class. The tutor tells you that soon, you are to bring in a song you like and play it on your instrument in front of everyone.

You know you're addicted to Muse when, before he even finishes the sentence, you're thinking "STOCKHOLM SYNDROME FUCK YEAH :awesome:"

:awesome: Good luck with that!!:D

Cheesus Christ (how come I never saw that before?!?!?!?!?):noey::facepalm:

Oh...this pissed me off so much (what is below)

YKYATMW you feel like ripping your brother's head off because he made a very rude anti-Muse remark (He sucks)...

Oh, by the way, for those of you who follow my comic (that means you Sophia), it will be pretty slow-going because we are on a normal school schedule now; aka too much homework and not enough time during the day to actually get much done (not to mention the aforesaid brother above). So it will notgo by that fast, but rest assured, it WILL be done.:happy:

YKYATMW you feel like ripping your brother's head off because he made a very rude anti-Muse remark (He sucks)...

Oh, by the way, for those of you who follow my comic (that means you Sophia), it will be pretty slow-going because we are on a normal school schedule now; aka too much homework and not enough time during the day to actually get much done (not to mention the aforesaid brother above). So it will notgo by that fast, but rest assured, it WILL be done.:happy:

I just happened to look through the Reading Festival pictures before I read your previous comment so that image came to me right away. So, are you going to declare yourself a Belieber now or later? ;):LOL:

I instantly get defensive when someone disses a band I like (especially Muse or Green Day). I respect everyone's musical tastes, but when they insult mine, heh, the claws come out buddy! :mad:

I stopped talking about Muse and Coldplay because of that:facepalm: My sister and one of my friends agreed(for the first and last time ever) just to tell me Muse are the worst band they've ever heard:noey:

Don't worry about that!At least it WILL be done:chuckle: Mine will be quite slow too.I have homework for tomorrow and I haven't done it yet so yeah.You know:stunned:

I instantly get defensive when someone disses a band I like (especially Muse or Green Day). I respect everyone's musical tastes, but when they insult mine, heh, the claws come out buddy! :mad:

Me too! When someone says that he just doesn't like them I start yelling at him "How can you not like them, they're the best band...etc" I can be so fanatic with Muse!:rolleyes:

Me too! When someone says that he just doesn't like them I start yelling at him "How can you not like them, they're the best band...etc" I can be so fanatic with Muse!:rolleyes:

This! I wa watching american Idol and Steven said "Muse" and I went like "OMG HE SAID MUSE!":chuckle: and my mum was like "calm down!You're too obssesed!":$:facepalm:

I'm known to play dirty when someone insults my music. I have made people regret ever mentioning that they disliked whatever band they said. I think I told my best friend that his favorite band sounds like someone vomiting really loud....anyways. You can say what you want about my clothes, personality, etc. I accept that kind of criticism, but leave my music out of it!!!!

Pay no attention to me. I'm a sensitive little Muser!

I'm known to play dirty when someone insults my music. I have made people regret ever mentioning that they disliked whatever band they said. I think I told my best friend that his favorite band sounds like someone vomiting really loud....anyways. You can say what you want about my clothes, personality, etc. I accept that kind of criticism, but leave my music out of it!!!!

:yesey: The other little sensitive Muser agrees!:p

Useful skill;) (sometimes:stunned: )

I guess almost everyone want some respect for the music they like,right? I'm like that too. Well I won't make someone regret saying something bad about Muse etc but I won't give them the chance to insult them again.

For me music is a important as a religion is to others.So when someone insult "my" music insults me too!:phu:

I have a pair of silver converse. I got them originally to wear to my show, but now they're my favorite pair of shoes and everyone compliments me when I wear them. Some guy even told me he loved me after fawning over them.

Good :happy:

For me HM and HCM change on my favorites list depending on my mood. HM is my favorite when I'm angry, and HCM when I'm sad.

:LOL::LOL::LOL:

I love both HM and HCM, but I don't know, HCM just seems, more....

I meant to post this a while ago, but YKYATMW you freak out because, on the day of Leeds, a soap dispenser in the ladies' room is a brand called "Symmetry", and less than an hour later you're at home and hear a man on TV say "I wanna be your muse". :LOL: It's like the universe was mocking me for not being able to go.

YKYATMW you think Matt, Dom and Chris are saints! Sometimes I can't think that they do bad things like normal people do!:erm:

Just watch the old interviews:chuckle:

:LOL: What she said. Although I don't really judge 'em, since sex, alcohol, and drugs are pretty much a staple for being in a rock band :chuckle: (and it's good that they got it out of their systems when they were young, right?) :p

Archived