HAPPY BIRTHDAY MUSER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:dance::dance::dance:

I did something similar today but it was just for the hell of it. Birthday already passed so...

when I finished with lunch today I went out to the benches in the hallway to just sit around. Some random girl walks up to me, says "That's a cool shirt", repeats that like three times, all the while looking around my outfit. Then she walks away as if nothing ever even happened. Then I went back to blaring Hysteria from my phone :happy:.

Wanna see why?

Just to be clear, I wore my silver Converse to school today. I did not have plain black shoes. And those in the picture are my socks.

[ATTACH]14388[/ATTACH]

:awesome:

That's really neat! :happy: Where did you get that shirt by the way? I've been dying to buy one with just the Muse logo on it but I can't find it anywhere!

That's really neat! :happy: Where did you get that shirt by the way? I've been dying to buy one with just the Muse logo on it but I can't find it anywhere!

They have a lot of the tees from our show on sale on the US shop. You get a free tour booklet-thing with every purchase :awesome:

YKYATMW you're out to dinner with your family friends who are discussing their trip to Alaska and talking about how beautiful the falling glaciers were, and the whole conversation you're singing in your head, "GLACIERS MELTING IN THE DEAD OF NIGHT..."

YKYATMW you plan on wearing your Muse concert shirt on your 18th birthday (which happens to be today) because what better present is there than meeting Musers?:D

OH! Happy Birthday, Muser :awesome:

(Sorry it's a day late :$)

YKYATMW: You sit in a shoe store and pick 2 different pairs of shoes out and can't help but relate them to Matt.

The plaid ones I bought reminded me of Matt's coat in some picture I have on my wall :3

And the other pair were sparkly and just.. you know...... reminded me of Matt :chuckle:

They have a lot of the tees from our show on sale on the US shop. You get a free tour booklet-thing with every purchase :awesome:

YKYATMW you're out to dinner with your family friends who are discussing their trip to Alaska and talking about how beautiful the falling glaciers were, and the whole conversation you're singing in your head, "GLACIERS MELTING IN THE DEAD OF NIGHT..."

Weally? That's great! Thanks!!! :happy:

OH! Happy Birthday, Muser :awesome:

(Sorry it's a day late :$)

YKYATMW: You sit in a shoe store and pick 2 different pairs of shoes out and can't help but relate them to Matt.

The plaid ones I bought reminded me of Matt's coat in some picture I have on my wall :3

And the other pair were sparkly and just.. you know...... reminded me of Matt :chuckle:

All "Happy Birthday"s are accepted, no matter how early or late they arrive. Thank you! :D

Speaking of that plaid outfit, YKYATMW your friend tells you, "You'll probably end up marrying a guy in a plaid suit (plaid to me is like leopard print to Dom) and you immediately think of Matt in that outfit he wore(can't find the picture at the moment)! I wouldn't mind if Matt wore that to our wedding! ;) Just kidding, I'm not THAT kind of crazy fangirl!:p

All "Happy Birthday"s are accepted, no matter how early or late they arrive. Thank you! :D

Speaking of that plaid outfit, YKYATMW your friend tells you, "You'll probably end up marrying a guy in a plaid suit (plaid to me is like leopard print to Dom) and you immediately think of Matt in that outfit he wore(can't find the picture at the moment)! I wouldn't mind if Matt wore that to our wedding! ;) Just kidding, I'm not THAT kind of crazy fangirl!:p

Lace and ruffles are like the leopard print to Dom, but my mum never allows me to buy anything to my likes :erm:

And I'm sure you aren't ;)

No problem! They're all like $25 too!

You mean this one?

419px-kerrang08042006.jpg?w=419&h=600

:erm: I still feel somewhat guilty about this but I went to one of those tshirt kiosks in your average mall and had it made (for 25 bucks too...:wtf:). I could not find ANY kind of Muse-related thing. At. All. I was lucky I even found anything in the HMV outside of Montreal. I am home now, so that makes it even harder (although if you go to Hot Topic in Sawgrass Mills you will find an entire stack of Muse logo shirts on a Bliss-like background).

Sooo...anyways...

YKYATMW you would rather be jumping down a big hole that leads into the universe than hanging out with some 11 year old that happens to be your ex-boyfriend's little sister (everyone expects me to be her best friend and hang out with her as if she was my age and we were talking about Muse and alien movies and such...but in truth I am just babysitting her for free. She comes over here when her mom, dad, or both are over here, or when she has nothing better to do), AND when your alternative to the Bliss scenario would be trying to outrun the evil teddies (I WANT ONE SO BAD!!!)

:erm: I still feel somewhat guilty about this but I went to one of those tshirt kiosks in your average mall and had it made (for 25 bucks too...:wtf:). I could not find ANY kind of Muse-related thing. At. All. I was lucky I even found anything in the HMV outside of Montreal. I am home now, so that makes it even harder (although if you go to Hot Topic in Sawgrass Mills you will find an entire stack of Muse logo shirts on a Bliss-like background).

Sooo...anyways...

YKYATMW you would rather be jumping down a big hole that leads into the universe than hanging out with some 11 year old that happens to be your ex-boyfriend's little sister (everyone expects me to be her best friend and hang out with her as if she was my age and we were talking about Muse and alien movies and such...but in truth I am just babysitting her for free. She comes over here when her mom, dad, or both are over here, or when she has nothing better to do), AND when your alternative to the Bliss scenario would be trying to outrun the evil teddies (I WANT ONE SO BAD!!!)

jeez, i hate babysitting little kids! every time my parents throw a party, EVERY time someone brings their children and expects me to watch out for them :fear:

new year's eve 2003 i locked myself in our bathroom, read harry potter for about 5 hours, sitting comfy in our bathtub :chuckle:

YKYATMW you refuse to do anything because you're still in post muse depression :phu:

!!!)

You know, there's one of those kiosks at the mall near my house. I might as well do that. I've always wanted to see if they would do the logo for me on a hoodie, but I was afraid they would say no since that logo is copyrighted (is it?). I'll just check now while I'm in the area.

jeez, i hate babysitting little kids! every time my parents throw a party, EVERY time someone brings their children and expects me to watch out for them :fear:

new year's eve 2003 i locked myself in our bathroom, read harry potter for about 5 hours, sitting comfy in our bathtub :chuckle:

YKYATMW you refuse to do anything because you're still in post muse depression :phu:

I know that feeling. The day after I saw Muse, I was walking around school with this expression on my face :eek: My friends were really worried about me, but I told them about my weekend and they just laughed. They do not understand the epicness I had witnessed!

:eek: FEEL BETTERRRR :kiss:

Hmm... Do you know when he wore it? I'll go looking for it for you :happy:

No idea. All I know is that he had the suit, was walking on a sidewalk, and there was a lady that looked like Mariah Carey behind him/to the side. I've tried Googling it, but all I get is Kate Hudson :noey:

No idea. All I know is that he had the suit, was walking on a sidewalk, and there was a lady that looked like Mariah Carey behind him/to the side. I've tried Googling it, but all I get is Kate Hudson :noey:

Kay. That happens to me too :$ MATT AND KATE ARE NOT THE SAME PERSON. WHY DOES ONE OF THEM SHOW UP WHEN YOU SEARCH THE OTHER?!

YKYATMW every time you see yellow trousers you scream "gay trousers!" (I do)

:chuckle:

i like your username btw :)

aww it's been almost a year since i first saw them and i still have post muse depression over that day :(

well i saw them at LA Rising, but that post Muse depression is separate from that one

30's and 26's always get to me

YKYATMW you watch 12 Monkeys just so you could see the posters that said Muse on them. apart from the Muse posters, i actually liked the movie

Kay. That happens to me too :$ MATT AND KATE ARE NOT THE SAME PERSON. WHY DOES ONE OF THEM SHOW UP WHEN YOU SEARCH THE OTHER?!

I know right?!?! I don't need to see a hundred photos of them making out when all I want to see is him in a plaid suit!!! :LOL: I've enlisted the help of the PMT so hopefully I'll find my picture soon!

Accidently found it!! :D

BTW is anyone else having problems with smilies because the D in the big smile would keep going down to lowercase for some reason.

:eek::eek::eek: YOU FOUND IT! Thank you so much! :awesome: Well everyone, that's the picture I was referring to. I've been meaning to print it out and put it on my bedroom wall :D

YKYATMW you now must own button-up plaid tops in every color. (currently I have blue white and brown, a blue-scale short sleeved, and a :dance: red-scale short sleeved).

YKYATMW you unintentionally memorize about half of the BB codes for the smilies.

YKYATMW you see Step Up 3D and the people with the light-up suits and you automatically think "Matt, how come YOU never did that?". Maybe he has without us knowing. Maybe he's in the works for it now. YOU NEVER KNOW.:stunned:

YKYATMW your silver Converse are your second-most prized posession (they beat out my laptop and failed to surpass my CD collection).

YKYATMW "pwoper" becomes a habit. And it is impossible to break it.

YKYATMW you get surprised, or scared (aka someone making you jump up from your seat kind of scared), you take on a bit of a British accent (even though I'm American).

Th-th-th-at's ALL FOLKS!!!

:happy::chuckle::LOL:

YKYATMW: You watch Seven Pounds in hope to hear Feeling Good ['cept I'm not sure if that IS the movie with Feeling Good.. I just thought it was at the time]. :stunned:

But I accidentally switched it to the movie when Will Smith was making out with that Rosario girl.... I forget her last name :facepalm::chuckle:

And then they started to um... make love........... so I changed the channel straight away :LOL:

Here's the weird thing though [and not Muse related], I switched it to Everybody Loves Raymond on TBS, I think, and woke up to HGTV :stunned:

And by woke up to it, I mean I took a nap and then woke up to HGTV.. :erm:

So yeah.. :LOL:

Archived