Sorry I've been gone Musers! If any of you missed me :erm:

I was taking a break from being on the computer so I can enjoy my days, thus making them longer from not being online! Computers just make your time fly by! :mad:

Anyways YKYATMW: You desperately NEED a Muser going to see Muse at the fantasy venue to record all of the Exogenesis performances on video! Then of course, post it on Youtube or something :stunned:

I've heard Matt has trouble playing the 2nd part of Exogenesis, so yeah.. I wanna see it. I wanna see it all! :eek:

And as for the OoS T-shirts.. could someone in the UK buy one for me and send it here in the states (unless they are currently out of stock and I'm oblivious to seeing the shirt in the US shop...? :stunned: )

Anyways YKYATMW: You desperately NEED a Muser going to see Muse at the fantasy venue to record all of the Exogenesis performances on video! Then of course, post it on Youtube or something :stunned:

I've heard Matt has trouble playing the 2nd part of Exogenesis, so yeah.. I wanna see it. I wanna see it all! :eek:

Seriously?

I was taking a break from being on the computer so I can enjoy my days, thus making them longer from not being online! Computers just make your time fly by! :mad:

And as for the OoS T-shirts.. could someone in the UK buy one for me and send it here in the states (unless they are currently out of stock and I'm oblivious to seeing the shirt in the US shop...? :stunned: )

Welcome back!:D

Really?I didn't know:erm: I hope he won't have a problem playing it when time comes:happy:

Welcome back!:)

Do you really think that they'll play at this fantasy venue?! I doubt about it....

I didn't either but then I googled something about Reading and livestream and I found a site where I watched Muse onBBC Three :D:D They were really good!!!

Sooooo...

YKYATMW you're headbanking,singing along and screaming to your screen while you're watching Reading!:dance::dance:

Edit:Wwo!It's 2pm right now.I should been sleeping.'Night!

When you're told to draw someone in spanish and use 20 adjectives to describe them, and you draw Matt.

and he has a guitar and the Hullabaloons and fake zetas in the background.

Best Part was when I showed it to my friend, and she says to me, SHE SAYS, "where's his gig boner?" I ALMOST DIED :LOL:

I saw projects from a Spanish class posted on the walls in the hallway outside the room where people had to draw a music/concert scene and label it. I wish I had still been in spanish to draw the 3 big towers or something. Would've made it cool. Someone drew a Justin Bieber concert :mad:

Archived