:indiff: Pfft, whatever! Just kidding, I'm super jealous of anyone going to Reading and Leeds! I HATE living in the States! :(

Anyways!

YKYATMW you get bored at work and you blow your whistle to the tune of "Starlight" (I had to be careful not to do it too loud or else someone would think I was doing a rescue!)

You're lucky for not living in Greece:facepalm:

YKYATMW you try to make your teachers listen to Muse!

I did that with my Chemistry teacher and he liked them!!:D

YKYATMW you want to marry an English man in order to name your children Matt, Dom and Chris! I don't like those names in Greek...:erm:

What if you got 5 and name the other 2 Tom and Morgan:p

Originally Posted by Citizen Uprising viewpost.gif

That would work since that is the order backwards :chuckle:

:)

When you get sad that you have to watch HAARP on the computer and not the TV. :stunned:

BTW you double posted...just letting you know :D

I love watching HAARP on my computer. If I play it on VLC I can hear choose the surround sound option, and for some reason it plays with extremely loud bass. Quality's not so good but I use my TV as a monitor sometimes so it's not that bad.

YKYATMW: well, when you get excited about watching HAARP like that...

Oh, sorry. I should probably stop using Australian slang. :$

*ahem*

What is your job?

Oh okay! I'm a waterpark attendant (similar to a lifeguard but I don't do water rescues). I have the whistle to communicate with guests and other workers. If I did a long whistle blast, which I did a few times while whistling "Starlight", that would have meant someone was drowning! That's why I had to do it quietly ;)

YKYATMW you feel guilty for not listening to Muse for an entire week due to your other favorite band (so hard to balance between the two!)

YKYATMW you feel guilty for not listening to Muse for an entire week due to your other favorite band (so hard to balance between the two!)

:yesey: It happened to me too but I realised it's better not to listen to Muse for a while because then they sound even better!!!:happy:

When you get all pissy (on the inside) because your iPod broke and you have no other way of getting your fill of Muse (now being an exception-watching my DVD for the first time):happy:

My ipod stopped working with headphones since like April. Been a while since I could hear Muse mobile, pretty saddening. I'm getting a Zune once I get the money, and hope its soon.

Archived