They might allow that. I've seen some pretty interesting ones from past seniors. In my freshman year though I saw one who wrote "Don't waste your time or time will waste you" :awesome:

:awesome::D

And when you bring your Muse shirt to wear in hopes of finding a Muser

I do that sometimes. I've gotten only one "I like your shirt" and it was in LA.

I wore mine to school once and two people told me "I like your shirt"...But in Kansas, there was this girl with the piano shirt and she was jogging past me and I yelled "YOUR SHIRT IS BEAUTIFUL!" and I think she heard me :p

It's probably too late but wish her a happy birthday for me! :happy:

Don't worry! I did! :happy:

She said "Thank You!" :awesome:

:p;) Btw is your sis a muser?

Edit: YKYATMW you're inspired to create your own muse cartoon characters!

I made these!:D:unsure:

2q3oqrl.jpg

anc5g1.jpg

25iyxih.jpg

Yeah my sister is a die-hard Muser like me :LOL::phu:

Those drawings are AMAZINGG :awesome:

They might allow that. I've seen some pretty interesting ones from past seniors. In my freshman year though I saw one who wrote "Don't waste your time or time will waste you" :awesome:

Ooooh I'd like to meet THAT person

I've seen some from MY high school (which, by the way, I will be attending tomorrow), and I saw nothing but Justin Bieber, Lady Gaga, Eminem, and Pink Floyd quotes...except one. It said "This ship has taken me far away".:happy:

Other than those, it was totally random sayings. Some came from movies, some came from TV, and some didn't even make sense ("Male iz wat iz found in me arempitsss". I swear on my life that that was one of them :wtf::rolleyes:and that that was the way it was actually spelled).

THEY ARE AWESOMENESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2q3oqrl.jpg

anc5g1.jpg

25iyxih.jpg

:awesome:

i love these, especially the second one :LOL:

YKYATMW you're learning how to drive and you can't help but be distracted by the park where Chris played football as you drive by.

I've seen some from MY high school (which, by the way, I will be attending tomorrow), and I saw nothing but Justin Bieber, Lady Gaga, Eminem, and Pink Floyd quotes...except one. It said "This ship has taken me far away".:happy:

Other than those, it was totally random sayings. Some came from movies, some came from TV, and some didn't even make sense ("Male iz wat iz found in me arempitsss". I swear on my life that that was one of them :wtf::rolleyes:and that that was the way it was actually spelled).

Same here. It's been 3 years since I saw that Muse quote and have yet to find another one. Most of them are the same as you said, except for one who posted some Norse thing (I know the guy, he was being serious too).

Most classes have sent in their quotes already, mine hasn't gotten the paper yet. Gives me more time to think of what Muse line to put in.

Don't worry! I did! :happy:

She said "Thank You!" :awesome:

Yeah my sister is a die-hard Muser like me :LOL::phu:

Those drawings are AMAZINGG :awesome:

THEY ARE AWESOMENESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:awesome:

i love these, especially the second one :LOL:

YKYATMW you're learning how to drive and you can't help but be distracted by the park where Chris played football as you drive by.

I love you.

:eek: Those are :awesome: ! I love them!!!:D

Oh my god <3

The third one is my favorite :LOL:

I'm happy you liked them:happy: Maybe I will make some more when I have free time

2q3oqrl.jpg

anc5g1.jpg

25iyxih.jpg

I have never seen such beautiful spoilers in my life! Well, at least I don't think so :stunned::awesome:

YKYATMW You go on the forums and get all excited because the background is OoS. Guess the head guy changed it cuz I had mine custom set to Showbiz. But still, I love me some good Origin. :D It made me all happy and think about how awesome it will be for people at Reading and Leeds.

Do it. Please. I beg of you.

I'm happy you liked them:happy: Maybe I will make some more when I have free time

You should actually make a comic book of it...20 pages long, and scan them and then sell it for some ridiculously cheap amount. The cheaper it is, more people will buy it, I figure. Then all the musers will have them and it will be lovely~

You should actually make a comic book of it...20 pages long, and scan them and then sell it for some ridiculously cheap amount. The cheaper it is, more people will buy it, I figure. Then all the musers will have them and it will be lovely~

If we have to pay for them, can they be a dollar? I'm kinda broke... :$

YKYATMW You go on the forums and get all excited because the background is OoS. Guess the head guy changed it cuz I had mine custom set to Showbiz. But still, I love me some good Origin. :D It made me all happy and think about how awesome it will be for people at Reading and Leeds.

Origin background for the win :happy:

Why don't I live in England? And why do I have exams around the festivals? :facepalm:

Anyway, on topic...

YKYATMW your English teacher asks for a song/poem about love and you give her FAWY :awesome:

Origin background for the win :happy:

Why don't I live in England? And why do I have exams around the festivals? :facepalm:

Anyway, on topic...

YKYATMW your English teacher asks for a song/poem about love and you give her FAWY :awesome:

A few years ago my English teacher asked for song lyrics so he could try and interpret them. Everyone had to bring lyrics although he'd only randomly select a few to demonstrate to the class (although he didn't allow Nirvana since he knew what all their songs meant already). I brought Falling Down, but he ended up picking some rap song and Owl City :rolleyes:

YKYATMW you want to make....er..attempt to make an OoS cake for Reading this weekend even though you don't eat cake

I wanna make an OoS cake too :p I've only ever made an OoS cupcake and it didn't look that great :(

I'm pretty sure my family will think i'm crazy and stupid if i make a muse cake but whatever :rolleyes: anything for Muse! :D:happy:

I can't bake, so I need something. I could try playing along to all of Origin but I don't know Space Dementia (only song off the album I can't play on guitar/piano).

Maybe I'll just plug in my stereo and blast the album, before finding out how to watch the Reading broadcast.

Archived