Very cool!

BTW, does your user name imply you're a weather freak too? (interested in tornadoes?)

uh no i asked my dad to come up with a good username and he typed in what i have now he knows how much i like that movie...:D

oh btw i forgot to tell everyone I DID NOT GET INTO MUSE BECAUSE OF TWILIGHT!!! (although that's where i first heard it). I got into it because of GH6.

YKYATMW you get all excited when you unlocked Assassin on GH4. :yesey:

and everyone knew Sunburn because I sit at the same table as about 90 percent of the ppl who went to the dance does. they have all heard my music at least once during the year. that means that they all knew Sunburn. the other ten percent of the ppl were my friends, and they ALL heard my songs. It sounds strange, but those are all the people who had no life besides hanging with friends at school. So they all went to the dance, while everyone else was out at the ice-cream place or having giant house parties (forget i said that last one)

:awesome:

YKYATMW you have so many pictures of the band on your bedroom walls/furniture that your grandmother asks if they are your friends from school(33 year olds in high school?) !:LOL: I wish!:(

My mum was looking at my wall of photos and saw a picture of Dom holding that cute, little puppy ( :happy: ) and kept asking me who it was. I was just like "WHY?!!"

And she just continuously said, "BECAUSE I JUST WANT TO KNOW WHO IT IS!"

So then finally I got her to say, "Is it a kid in your class? A boyfriend? I want to know who that boy is!"

Like, really? :stunned:

I finally told her it was Dom from Muse and she seemed SO relieved it was unbelievable! :LOL:

Hello addicted Musers! I have a bit of a request for you.

There's currently a trend to make pictures with Post-It notes on windows (It's turned into fullscale wars of who has the best picture in some places!).

If you don't know what I'm talking about:

http://work.failblog.org/2011/08/05/job-fails-post-it-wars/

http://www.postitwar.com/

I think it's really awesome, but I thought I'd be one of the best ideas ever to have a Musey picture, but I'm not sure what picture to make. The logo would be easy enough, so no need to suggest that one.

Any ideas?

Well you could make the protest triangle or you could make a ufo going after matt or you could make the OoS cover (minus the title box); whatever you want to do. And i am pretty sure you can find strange colors of sticky notes if not just make your own.

And be sure to plan it out before doing it.

All the advice i have on THIS topic :dance:

:eek: That is so cool! How did you do that?

I WANT YOUR NAILS. (I WANT IT NOWWWW)

WHERE, HOW, WHEREHOWHOWHOWHOW!! That's too awesome :D Did you buy those?

:eek:How did you do that???It's awesome!

Like everyone else here... how did you do that?

I didn't buy it, but I kinda cheated. Basically I printed the logo on sticker paper. Then I cut it into the right shape. Then I put a base coat of nail polish on my nail cos I didn't want the sticker on the actual nail. After that's dried, I peeled the backing off the sticker and stuck it on, and then I painted another few layers of clear nail polish on :D. It's semi-waterproof, but don't submerge it in water for too long otherwise the ink will probably go funny.

Yesterday I saw a video on how to put smurfs on your nails and I thought that was epic so I decided to try it with Muse :D

Well you could make the protest triangle or you could make a ufo going after matt or you could make the OoS cover (minus the title box); whatever you want to do. And i am pretty sure you can find strange colors of sticky notes if not just make your own.

And be sure to plan it out before doing it.

All the advice i have on THIS topic :dance:

These a good! And I just thought of some more I will do. Thanks!

I didn't buy it, but I kinda cheated. Basically I printed the logo on sticker paper. Then I cut it into the right shape. Then I put a base coat of nail polish on my nail cos I didn't want the sticker on the actual nail. After that's dried, I peeled the backing off the sticker and stuck it on, and then I painted another few layers of clear nail polish on :D. It's semi-waterproof, but don't submerge it in water for too long otherwise the ink will probably go funny.

Yesterday I saw a video on how to put smurfs on your nails and I thought that was epic so I decided to try it with Muse :D

That's vewy cool!Would mind if I did the same?;)

Guest Bliss272

I haven't been on in a few days...and I missed it! Four whole new pages :D I love this site.

YKYATMW:You yell MATT BELLAMY is playing in the TOILET in a public restroom ;)

You look at Muse shirts with your mum

I have too many XD

My mum was looking at my wall of photos and saw a picture of Dom holding that cute, little puppy ( :happy: ) and kept asking me who it was. I was just like "WHY?!!"

And she just continuously said, "BECAUSE I JUST WANT TO KNOW WHO IT IS!"

So then finally I got her to say, "Is it a kid in your class? A boyfriend? I want to know who that boy is!"

Like, really? :stunned:

I finally told her it was Dom from Muse and she seemed SO relieved it was unbelievable! :LOL:

:LOL: I wish my life was that funny. My parents know who they are, though, and my dad favors Dom and brings him into conversations haha

Oh, I told my grandmother that I'm married and she said "to who?" and i was like "Matthew Bellamy" and she's like "is he from school? what's he like?" and i was all, "he's in a band called Muse." and she said, "oh, I wish you luck with that! I'm so happy for you!: :chuckle: yeah she was in a good mood that day also it was over the phone, so.

Taste Media, if I'm correct, was only for the first 3 albums. Afterwards they got with Warner and the Helium 3 label (subdivision of warner)

I didn't know that :stunned: thank you :)

That's vewy cool!Would mind if I did the same?;)

Of course not :)

When your ipod accidentally on purpose consists ENTIRELY OF MUSE.

THAT'S SO ME :LOL: I have 312 songs on my mp3 and 310 of then are by Muse (most of them are bootlegs :p)

Taste Media, if I'm correct, was only for the first 3 albums. Afterwards they got with Warner and the Helium 3 label (subdivision of warner)

Precisely

Looks cool, but way too much work for me! :LOL:

I was only curious, but as soon as I posted it, I realized that it probably involved a tonne of work. So kudos to ya!

I mean I fucking love Muse but I don't think I could do that ;)

I didn't fucking MEAN to do it...(:dom:)

and now it has something like 15 artists on it.

(that line came straight from TR full interview):LOL:

When you can never accept the fact that there ARE people that consider Muse to be a piece-of-shit band.

Which, by the way, is sooooo not true.

Exactly! I actually got an A so I'll just give Muse the credit:LOL:

Take some credit and say your gifted!

When you can never accept the fact that there ARE people that consider Muse to be a piece-of-shit band.

You didn't have to say that... on this thread...

WHAT????? (I just had to make my point clear)

:happy:

When you are shocked to discover that the HAARP CD also includes a DVD (it was ordered as a birthday gift so I was not aware of this fact)

Unfortunately I cannot watch it because my mom is in the room and she is not a true Muser.

They're coming for you. :p

Oh shit...The fangirls are coming...I can hear them already... :stunned::LOL:

I get that people have different tastes in music but those people who won't even give them a chance just bug me...Most of the time I just find it hilarious when someone goes "Muse is so Top 40" and such. But anywhooo,

YKYATMW You can't help but be all AWWWW at the picture of Bing, even though you hate kids-especially when they're just born and look like a potato.

Really look at a baby it looks like a potato.

Archived