Guest Bliss272
YKYATMW...you illegally write on a park bench the lyrics of Uprising and Invincible.;)

You didn't hear me saying that:ninja:

Ha ha, that is AWESOME! If I ever find a bench like that, I'll know the culprit ;)

YKYATMW: You yell "Matt Bellamy is playing in the toilet!!!!!" In a public resturant bathroom :LOL:

Guest Bliss272
:LOL:

When you go to the local amusement park and you: go on a roller coaster and instead of screaming you start screaming something about how zetas want matt's brain, say w00t i got a tag after getting off every ride (although thats probably being addicted to this forum), wait out the rain by playing KoC in the arcade, setting your KoC first and second high scores as MATT B., drawing a crowd to you because you are sorta kinda dancing around while playing the song, and while on the UFO-thingie you start talking randomly about how Matt would never get on this ride because he'd probably think he was being abducted to noone (I GOT A MUSEY RESPONSE FROM A TEN YEAR OLD)

Okay, that is INCREDIBLE!!! You are very pwoper :3 What'd the 10 year old say?

YKYATMW...you illegally write on a park bench the lyrics of Uprising and Invincible.;)

You didn't hear me saying that:ninja:

Which park??? Which bench???:eek: The next time I come in your town i'll search for this bench!!!:ninja:

i should know all i found was this logo shirt at one of those t-shirt making places in the middle of a mall? (it was on display right below the register)

I went into Hot Topic, a store that has next to nothing anymore. And was let down once again :supersad:

I went into Hot Topic, a store that has next to nothing anymore. And was let down once again :supersad:

I remember Hot Topic was the only store that would sell Muse shirts (and only like 1 every once in a while, but this was in like 2007). Then twilight came out and the store got invaded. There's probably more Muse stuff now that they're more popular but I've already stuck to online

I remember Hot Topic was the only store that would sell Muse shirts (and only like 1 every once in a while, but this was in like 2007). Then twilight came out and the store got invaded. There's probably more Muse stuff now that they're more popular but I've already stuck to online

It must be the area I live in. I can't find anything anywhere. :stunned:

I only shopped online once when it came to Muse-related stuff and that was for the shirt I wore to the concert :happy:

I would do that, but I'm too shy and quiet :$

YOU GO GLEN COCO!

YKYATMW you told the person at Starbucks that your name is Bing

"Vanilla bean frappuccino... for Bing?"

:chuckle:

+1 :chuckle:

I've been to at least 6 Hot Topics in Colorado...and even a few in other states, and am still let down. I found a logo with hexagons, which I bought, but that's all. Other than that it's online, Hot Topic online, or at the concerts I've been to. Nobody loves Muse

YKYATMW You drive about 650 miles to see Muse :D

I put signs in the car saying "HONK IF YOU LOVE MUSE!" and we only got 3 pitiful honks, but still. I freaked out every time. & One of you Musers out there is really attractive. :LOL:

YOU GO GLEN COCO!

I've been to at least 6 Hot Topics in Colorado...and even a few in other states, and am still let down. I found a logo with hexagons, which I bought, but that's all. Other than that it's online, Hot Topic online, or at the concerts I've been to. Nobody loves Muse

I put signs in the car saying "HONK IF YOU LOVE MUSE!" and we only got 3 pitiful honks, but still. I freaked out every time. & One of you Musers out there is really attractive. :LOL:

hahaha

well i wish my mom would do that for me the most she will be willing to drive is 20 miles...straight through the land of Shakira and Lil wayne and Bieber...

:eek:

YOU GO GLEN COCO!

hahaha

well i wish my mom would do that for me the most she will be willing to drive is 20 miles...straight through the land of Shakira and Lil wayne and Bieber...

:eek:

SHAKIRA, SHAKIRA! :p

I'm just being honest! But you didn't see him :LOL:

YKYATM when you drive from Chicago after their set at Lollapalooza all through the night to see them play in Kansas and then drive all the way back to Chicago afterwards. :LOL:

I didn't sleep for three days. :LOL:

I was in Kansas! :D But it was a long enough drive to Kansas from where I am :)

Archived