I heard PIB on the way into the city, best 2 hour traffic jam ever :LOL:

:LOL:

I wouldn't mind being in a jam either if I got to hear PiB

+1 I heard MotP once and nearly cried :facepalm:

:eek:

I'm super jealous. I have no rock stations besides one that doesn't come in and a classic rock station. Last year for a month Uprising was played and I never heard it on the radio again until a few months ago. I dance to it because I have no shame in being a Muser :happy:

I'm super jealous. I have no rock stations besides one that doesn't come in and a classic rock station. Last year for a month Uprising was played and I never heard it on the radio again until a few months ago. I dance to it because I have no shame in being a Muser :happy:

We have a really good alternative station here. So far, it has played Uprising, Resistance, the beginning of Hysteria, TiRO, and MoTP. I sing along loudly to all of them :D

We have a really good alternative station here. So far, it has played Uprising, Resistance, the beginning of Hysteria, TiRO, and MoTP. I sing along loudly to all of them :D

:supersad:

I wish I had that kind of radio station. My sister's boyfriend has XM Radio and I heard UD on it. Maybe I nreed that :chuckle:

When you go to see Captain America and you immediately go to the Guitar Hero game, and waste all your tokens playing KoC over and over again. If you were to go to that place, play medium mode, and look under the high scores, you will see two scores marked "Matt B".

There was some moron that came behind me however and I saw it after the movie when I went to play it again. It said "Is an idiot".

btw i just saw a thing my friend sent to me on youtube. a wedding dance to RBS???

Guest Bliss272
YKYATMW your family hears a Muse song and they instantly think of you :)

My friends do that too XD Makes me feel quite pwoud

Guest Bliss272
YKYATMW no matter how many times you've heard them, you get excited when you hear Muse on the radio even if it is Uprising

I do that too!! Every single time i hear them on the radio I scream and go into hysteria. My family think that there is a deer in a rode or there is something wrong with me each time :LOL:

Guest Bliss272
When you've decided to try and hunt a Muser and make them your new best friend

No luck yet:(

Sorry :( I've tried to convert my current friends to museism, but it isn't working :/ Know how you feel

YKYATMW: Your dad says weally and pwoper :p

YKYATMW: Your dad says weally and pwoper :p

Wow. My dad thinks I'm an obsessive fangirl who does most of her work at home. I am not a fangirl. A little obsessive; yes. Fangirl, NO. He regularly pokes fun at my thing about bananas, the ceiling/Dom thing, the mushroom thing, and the Chris thing (spontaneous impregnation sure to follow after reading this part). I just hope he never discovers Belldom. :LOL:

When you make an attempt to watch iCarly and somehow end up replacing the characters with Chris, Dom, and Matt in your head. :happy:

Wow. My dad thinks I'm an obsessive fangirl who does most of her work at home. I am not a fangirl. A little obsessive; yes. Fangirl, NO. He regularly pokes fun at my thing about bananas, the ceiling/Dom thing, the mushroom thing, and the Chris thing (spontaneous impregnation sure to follow after reading this part). I just hope he never discovers Belldom. :LOL:

When you make an attempt to watch iCarly and somehow end up replacing the characters with Chris, Dom, and Matt in your head. :happy:

:LOL::LOL: Sometimes that's the reason I watch iCarly

When your the adults talk abou consiracy theories and you immediately think of Matt:happy:

:LOL::LOL: Sometimes that's the reason I watch iCarly

When your the adults talk abou consiracy theories and you immediately think of Matt:happy:

When you go to the local amusement park and you: go on a roller coaster and instead of screaming you start screaming something about how zetas want matt's brain, say w00t i got a tag after getting off every ride (although thats probably being addicted to this forum), wait out the rain by playing KoC in the arcade, setting your KoC first and second high scores as MATT B., drawing a crowd to you because you are sorta kinda dancing around while playing the song, and while on the UFO-thingie you start talking randomly about how Matt would never get on this ride because he'd probably think he was being abducted to noone (I GOT A MUSEY RESPONSE FROM A TEN YEAR OLD)

When you go to the local amusement park and you: go on a roller coaster and instead of screaming you start screaming something about how zetas want matt's brain, say w00t i got a tag after getting off every ride (although thats probably being addicted to this forum), wait out the rain by playing KoC in the arcade, setting your KoC first and second high scores as MATT B., drawing a crowd to you because you are sorta kinda dancing around while playing the song, and while on the UFO-thingie you start talking randomly about how Matt would never get on this ride because he'd probably think he was being abducted to noone (I GOT A MUSEY RESPONSE FROM A TEN YEAR OLD)

I would do that, but I'm too shy and quiet :$

Archived