That sounds like my Christmases :eek:

That's so cwazy...

It is :eek::chuckle:

I tried to draw Matt once but it was lame:$

I think it's gonna be the Resistance or OoS:awesome::dance:

Well when I try to draw Matt, I always end up with a perfect outline of his body/hair and shoulders but I can NEVER draw his face right :stunned:

His face is too perfect to be drawn on paper :phu::$

AND GET O.O.S :awesome:

When you are in Montreal and swear to death that the person and the lady next to him crossing the street are Matt and Kate (which, by the way, is very possible, since they ARE playing Lollapalooza very soon-and Montreal is somewhat close).

Could it have been? Because they looked so scarily like them, that I had my head pressed against the back window to try and get a better look...:LOL:

When you are in Montreal and swear to death that the person and the lady next to him crossing the street are Matt and Kate (which, by the way, is very possible, since they ARE playing Lollapalooza very soon-and Montreal is somewhat close).

Could it have been? Because they looked so scarily like them, that I had my head pressed against the back window to try and get a better look...:LOL:

:wtf: Montreal isn't near Chicago... Montreal is three hours away from where I live in New York if you drive, and Chicago takes four hours to get to by plane... It would take fourteen hours to drive from Montreal to Chicago.

When you've decided to try and hunt a Muser and make them your new best friend

No luck yet:(

I sometimes do this, or at least try to make it clear I'm a Muser to see if others will be around.

I found a Muser once (only once mind you) and we became decent friends talking about Muse. It was only a few months though since he graduated school after.

I sometimes do this, or at least try to make it clear I'm a Muser to see if others will be around.

I found a Muser once (only once mind you) and we became decent friends talking about Muse. It was only a few months though since he graduated school after.

Same here. I'm not like "DO YOU LIKE MUSE?!?!" to everyone I see :LOL: But anyone who pays attention knows I love them.

Cool! But it sucks when you make older friends for that reason haha. I know one girl who has seen them live and likes them. But she isn't a Muser. Which kind of sucks, but I'm going to a new school so hopefully I'll find one there :awesome:

If nothing else, I can always come here :chuckle:

Same here. I'm not like "DO YOU LIKE MUSE?!?!" to everyone I see :LOL: But anyone who pays attention knows I love them.

Cool! But it sucks when you make older friends for that reason haha. I know one girl who has seen them live and likes them. But she isn't a Muser. Which kind of sucks, but I'm going to a new school so hopefully I'll find one there :awesome:

If nothing else, I can always come here :chuckle:

I think everyone knows I'm a muser by now. In one class where we had to make a slideshow presentation about anything in 10 minutes I made it about Muse (all from memory too, I'm rather proud of that :happy:). Still, it sucks being at school or away since literally no one around me shares my music taste in general.

So well, I spend time here. And it sure is interesting :awesome:

I think everyone knows I'm a muser by now. In one class where we had to make a slideshow presentation about anything in 10 minutes I made it about Muse (all from memory too, I'm rather proud of that :happy:). Still, it sucks being at school or away since literally no one around me shares my music taste in general.

Yeah, I would hope they know I am since half of my Facebook page is Muse related :LOL:

I did too! Well, mine was the same length as Uprising (the song I used). Went perfectly with it, though. :happy:

None of my friends do either. They like Starlight, SMBH, and Uprising, though. But that doesn't count :p

Completely agree :awesome:

Yeah, I would hope they know I am since half of my Facebook page is Muse related :LOL:

I did too! Well, mine was the same length as Uprising (the song I used). Went perfectly with it, though. :happy:

None of my friends do either. They like Starlight, SMBH, and Uprising, though. But that doesn't count :p

Completely agree :awesome:

Well my friend is actually a big fan. Only other person I met who knew more than the singles before I got to him (I have the ability to turn any friend into a Muse fan). Although he goes to a different school so I don't really see him. Also he has his own friends there who like Muse and whatnot (and yet I'm still lucky to find one in my entire life... go figure).

Maybe I'll meet some real musers at the next gig :awesome:

Well my friend is actually a big fan. Only other person I met who knew more than the singles before I got to him (I have the ability to turn any friend into a Muse fan). Although he goes to a different school so I don't really see him. Also he has his own friends there who like Muse and whatnot (and yet I'm still lucky to find one in my entire life... go figure).

I'm jealous, I need a legit Muser friend. I never really tried, but I played Showbiz (the album) in front of them and they were like "Wtf is this shit?" :stunned:

Ah, that sucks. But there's technology to stay in touch :chuckle: Go figure, right? :LOL:

That's what I'm hoping if they decide to come back in my general area :awesome:

I need some awesome Muser friends to fufil my life :LOL:

I'm jealous, I need a legit Muser friend. I never really tried, but I played Showbiz (the album) in front of them and they were like "Wtf is this shit?" :stunned:

Ah, that sucks. But there's technology to stay in touch :chuckle: Go figure, right? :LOL:

That's what I'm hoping if they decide to come back in my general area :awesome:

I need some awesome Muser friends to fufil my life :LOL:

I could probably talk to more people if I had a facebook, but I've always hated the site. It wouldn't make too much of a difference cause all my friends feel the same way. And there's always the fact knowing I'll probably never meet Musers like on this board in real life.

Anyways... a bit off topic. So YKYATMW You know Matt's equipment enough to know how to recreate every effect and sound he does (if I had the money to afford his stuff of course :p)

I could probably talk to more people if I had a facebook, but I've always hated the site. It wouldn't make too much of a difference cause all my friends feel the same way. And there's always the fact knowing I'll probably never meet Musers like on this board in real life.

Anyways... a bit off topic. So YKYATMW You know Matt's equipment enough to know how to recreate every effect and sound he does (if I had the money to afford his stuff of course :p)

I used to say the same thing! But I have friends from another site that had an account so I joined. I only got it for all of them, but then other people I knew in real life found me so now I always use it :chuckle: That's true, but it's fun to dream :p I'm only friends with one Muser from here on Facebook :D

I had to do that kind of thing but I could only do it on myself. I used a picture of the evil teddy as the background and Mia, my Muser friend, did hers with The Resistance background. That was all we could do.

Great minds think alike XD

I had to do that kind of thing but I could only do it on myself. I used a picture of the evil teddy as the background and Mia, my Muser friend, did hers with The Resistance background. That was all we could do.

Great minds think alike XD

Well I did get to teach the whole class a little about Muse :awesome:

If I had longer I could've gone for a long time. Waiting in line for the gig on Oakland I told my friend next to me the entire history of Muse from memory and he did the sane for Metallica :happy:

It is :eek::chuckle:

Well when I try to draw Matt, I always end up with a perfect outline of his body/hair and shoulders but I can NEVER draw his face right :stunned:

His face is too perfect to be drawn on paper :phu::$

AND GET O.O.S :awesome:

Tottaly AGREE!:p Although I managed drawing his nose pwoperly:chuckle:

I'll try to convince my mother for OoS but as long it's gonna be a gift for my name celebration and she likes the Resistance better I can only hope for OoS:unsure::awesome:

At least you have a Muser friend:awesome: And good for you to have this ability!

I only have one friend who likes Muse and she's hopefully a pwoper fan but still she isn't that obsessed.

I've joked around sometimes of having Muse-related international things, like hunting down the bonus track discs in Japan if I were to ever visit or seeing Teignmouth if I were to go there. I think some of it might be serious though.

Do it! Show your love for the Teignmouth Trio! :happy:

YKYATMW making a non-Muse playlist is like trying to drown yourself.

(i had to make the playlist to keep my brother from deleting the songs and/or destroying the thing. he hates Muse and he has only heard one song!!! :wtf:...)

(Also when you order the triangle shirt and it comes out too small so instead of giving it away you tack it to your wall and save it till the next gig...in the hopes you can get it signed)

(and one last thing i forgot to mention- i requested Sunburn at the 8th grade dance. and i knew noone there except for my friend mia and five of my other friends. so the guy finally finds Sunburn and, for some reason, everyone seems to know it. they form like a mini mosh pit and a line forms for a ton of rock songs. they can all thank me for that :D)

:happy::happy:

Archived