Guest Bliss272
YKYATMW you mistake pretty much all the words you see for Muse songs. :LOL:

I do that too! And when people talk and they say words from songs, I think of that song! One time this trail said something in chalk like "Women Start Here" (because there was a race that day) But i read Wolstenholme :3 Not sure how...

YKYATMW you take up drawing again after years and all of your drawings are Muse-related:happy:

My mother told me she had a melody stuck in her head.And guess what.It was SMBH!

But until we found out I had to play her at least 10 songs from my Muse folder :rolleyes:

After that she said the following: "The sound of those songs isn't good on the computer.I need to listen to them on the cd player" and I said "Then we need their album!:D "

and she agreed so soon I will buy my first Muse album:party::happy:

YKYATMW you take up drawing again after years and all of your drawings are Muse-related:happy:

My mother told me she had a melody stuck in her head.And guess what.It was SMBH!

But until we found out I had to play her at least 10 songs from my Muse folder :rolleyes:

After that she said the following: "The sound of those songs isn't good on the computer.I need to listen to them on the cd player" and I said "Then we need their album!:D "

and she agreed so soon I will buy my first Muse album:party::happy:

almost all my drawings are muse related :happy: I think I'm addicted to drawing matt :stunned:

and cool which album are you buying?? :awesome:

When you agree to go to Ottowa for the day just so you can take a look around the mall for any sign of Muse merchandise.

(i wish they would stop putting the stuff in emo stores-they are NOT AN EMO BAND)

Once I found Muse posters in the London Dungeon shop. :chuckle:

Blimey I havn't been in this thread for ages.

Archived