Guest Bliss272
YAY this thread LIVES (i was getting worried for your life...stomach flu is not fun)

......When you think you see a member but it ends up being some random person who looks scarily like Matt or Dom or Chris.

:LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

(happened to me thrice)

YAY!!!!! Ha ha, that's awesome!!! :)

YKYATMW: You can probably write a book on YKYATMW moments and stuff :LOL:

YAY this thread LIVES (i was getting worried for your life...stomach flu is not fun)

......When you think you see a member but it ends up being some random person who looks scarily like Matt or Dom or Chris.

:LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

(happened to me thrice)

Care to share the stories of the "was-a-member-of-muse-but-turned-out-to-be-a-random-person"? :chuckle:

YAY!!!!! Ha ha, that's awesome!!! :)

YKYATMW: You can probably write a book on YKYATMW moments and stuff :LOL:

That would be a fun project :happy:

It'd take FOWEVER though :LOL:

The first person was some guy passing on the street, who looked a lot like Chris. I embarassed myself so badly yelling out "CHRIS!!!!!!!!!!!".

:$

The second was also a Chris, but I quickly decided against the idea because he was wearing biker-colthes.

:wtf:

The last one was a Matt. Interesting story; my LA teacher actually DRESSED UP AS MATT for HALLOWEEN (he actually did a pretty awesome job at it). So, even though I knew a celebrity could never be a sub, me and at least seven other girls that day ran up to him asking for his autograph...:facepalm:

The first person was some guy passing on the street, who looked a lot like Chris. I embarassed myself so badly yelling out "CHRIS!!!!!!!!!!!".

:$

The second was also a Chris, but I quickly decided against the idea because he was wearing biker-colthes.

The last one was a Matt. Interesting story; my LA teacher actually DRESSED UP AS MATT for HALLOWEEN (he actually did a pretty awesome job at it). So, even though I knew a celebrity could never be a sub, me and at least seven other girls that day ran up to him asking for his autograph...:facepalm:

Oh wow! :LOL:

AND I FORGOT TO TELL YOU MUSERS THE BIG ONE OF "MAYBER-MUSE MEMBER!!"

Ah, yes that caps lock :chuckle:

So to begin my tale, I'm sure you all know I was gone for quite some time in California. Well I just so happen see this guy walk out of somewhere holding a baby in the airport [as I was waiting for my plane] AND HE LOOKED EXACTLY LIKE CHRIS!!! :eek: :eek: :LOL:

The strange thing was, was that he kept looking over at me making eye-contact. Now THAT'S intense! He had EVERYTHING that made him look like Chris! The only thing that threw me off though and made me believe it wasn't actually the wondrous bassist of Muse was the thought that he was leaving LA to come to Boston :wtf:

So I don't know if it was him or not, but my sister and I did make a little joke and called the baby in his arms Buster :awesome:

Let me tell you, that Buster-baby could cry at the- I say- worst of times! [i was trying to sleep!!!!!] :LOL:

YKYATMW... You are talking about Supermassive Black Holes in science and start tapping out the drum beat on the desk. Unfortunately, I don't think my teacher is a fan because he threw me out :/

Sigh my teachers were somewhat cool with Muse, mostly because Mr.T had to provide a big explaination of who he was dressed like to almost everyone...(he was wearing the clothes from the Bliss video)

YKYATMW you have a list of different Muse-related things you want to buy before you go off to college which include crazy socks (Matt) and a leopard print belt (Dom). I can't think of anything Chris-related though? Any suggestions helpful Musers? :)

You should go to this little town in California!! They have a WHOLE STORE full of crazy socks!! :awesome:

I looked up pipes and found this! http://www.partycity.com/product/bubble+pipe+set.do I can blow bubbles while walking around campus! :awesome:

Yee :happy:

Sigh my teachers were somewhat cool with Muse, mostly because Mr.T had to provide a big explaination of who he was dressed like to almost everyone...(he was wearing the clothes from the Bliss video)

from the Bliss video??? :eek: Wow, I wish I had your teacher :p

YKYATMW you get REALLY disappointed when you find out that the silver converse your teacher has were actually a gift, meaning he's not a muser :supersad:

It was actually driving me crazy because he did his hair like Matt and he wore the same shoes and belts as Dom :facepalm: Now why would you do that if you're not a muser!? :mad:

And this thread won't die because there are still welcoming back messages to come forth to me :awesome:

So yes this concludes I AM BACK

I would like to share with you Musers that I've had my sights set on some "maybe-celebrities" while I was in California :phu:

1) I swear I saw Paris Hilton everywhere I went because you could NOT find one blonde girl without glasses and the face of Paris.. Although I am exagerrating right now :stunned:

2) Then as I was driving by Malibu I thought I saw Kate but I looked at the guy she was with and I thought, "Matt's hair isn't like that..." I soon realised Matt DOES have fluffy hair now like the guy at the beach with the "supposingly-Kate-girl". :happy:

I doubt it was them though :noey:

3) On the same highway I was looking at the people we were passing and I did a double-take-look at this one guy. He looked EXACTLY like Mikel Jollett the lead singer of The Airborne Toxic Event :eek:

I had to like curve my head to look back at him because we went by him so fast..sorta. Then I eagerly looked through the back window for him but he was gone :noey:

Just saying though, I see ANYONE as a celebrity. For example, I thought I saw Kurt Cobain parked in an empty parking lot as my dad and I were driving to go get my sister from her friend's house :stunned:

Then I thought I saw Shannon Leto parked in Dunkin Donuts wearing a light-blue vest. So basically I see lots of "maybe-celebrities" :chuckle:

And my stomach flu only lasted 4 days out of pretty much 13 day :happy:

Still, it was not fun :stunned:

WEEEEE!YOU ARE BACK! I MISSED YOU!!!

Wow it seems you had a great time there!:chuckle::happy:

When you can go to the old cartoon thread in the gallery and look at these

http://board.muse.mu/showthread.php?t=17819&page=61

aren't they FUNNY

Actually they are veeewy good.

I looked up pipes and found this! http://www.partycity.com/product/bubble+pipe+set.do I can blow bubbles while walking around campus! :awesome:

Bubblessssssssssssss!:happy:

When:

-You name your turtle lamp the "Plug-In Turtle".

-You find a way to associate everything you see or say or do with Muse.

-You can no longer eat bananas because you crack up too hard every time you try.

-You don't even dare to get close to a mushroom (for obvious reasons).

-Hyper Music is what you play when you're...well...hyper.

-You make a foam Glitterati to:

a)Keep as a room decoration

b)Use as part of a Halloween costume

c)Use as proof that the guitar existed, because we all know that Matt goes a little crazy with the guitar-smashing/throwing thing...

-You go nuts when you hear that Muse is coming to a town near you.

-You know the meaning behind the Sunburn video.

All these are true, because, even though I was not a Muser at the time, they came to SFL in 2007, and they did not come back ever since. So I WILL go nuts when they come back.

:):D;):LOL::rolleyes::happy:

from the Bliss video??? :eek: Wow, I wish I had your teacher :p

YKYATMW you get REALLY disappointed when you find out that the silver converse your teacher has were actually a gift, meaning he's not a muser :supersad:

It was actually driving me crazy because he did his hair like Matt and he wore the same shoes and belts as Dom :facepalm: Now why would you do that if you're not a muser!? :mad:

i don't get it either

he MUST be a muser...he just doesn't feel like explaining it to the entire school...:LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL

Archived