Guest Bliss272
Worker: What can I get for you today?

Me: Some medium fries and a pack of 8 nuggets.

Worker: You mean McNuggets?

Me: Yeah, but nuggets is the same thing.

Worker: If you look on the sign, the name is McNuggets.

Me: Should I have asked for some McFries too?

Worker: No, they're just fries.

Me: Why?

Worker: Why do you care?

Me: I'm a customer, I deserve to know.

Worker: Well I don't know...

Me: Well unless you can tell me, I will leave this McDonalds with my McMoney and never come back to this McShitHole.

When I did this today I thought randomly of Muse and Uprising.

What did I come up with?

Uprising: The Attempt to Take Down McDonalds.

:LOL:

What a dumb cashier! :facepalm: I like how you handled it though, I will leave this McDonalds with my McMoney....:LOL: MCDONALDS UPRISING!!!!!

Guest Bliss272
tumblr_llkr9s8n971qazkdco1_500.gif

i filled in a scantron one day and i got 100% on it. the weird part is that, if you tilted it sideways, it looked like the morse code from starlight (on numbers 1-7)

i was too idiotic to keep that part of the test. :eek:

Cool! It´s a sign.....from ZETAS!

That's amazing!:D

I think I want one for my room now.What did you use for that?;)

Heavy duty one inch foam (of the light blue variety)

Black acrylic paint (of the craft store variety)

Deep red acrylic paint (of the craft store variety)

Red glitter (of the loose variety, and NOT glitter glue-apply it while the paint is still wet)

One of those knives used for cutting foam

A foam core sanding block

A piece of paper and paint of whatever color for the midi control screen

Silver metallic marker if you cannot find metallic paint

A black marker and a lot of paper to use as a stencil for the guitar shape

A picture of the guitar (i freehanded it but you can print it out in sections and tape them together to use as the stencil.")

And thats just about it unless you want to add knobs and switches.

And this thread won't die because there are still welcoming back messages to come forth to me :awesome:

So yes this concludes I AM BACK :D

I would like to share with you Musers that I've had my sights set on some "maybe-celebrities" while I was in California :phu:

1) I swear I saw Paris Hilton everywhere I went because you could NOT find one blonde girl without glasses and the face of Paris.. Although I am exagerrating right now :stunned:

2) Then as I was driving by Malibu I thought I saw Kate but I looked at the guy she was with and I thought, "Matt's hair isn't like that..." I soon realised Matt DOES have fluffy hair now like the guy at the beach with the "supposingly-Kate-girl". :happy:

I doubt it was them though :noey:

3) On the same highway I was looking at the people we were passing and I did a double-take-look at this one guy. He looked EXACTLY like Mikel Jollett the lead singer of The Airborne Toxic Event :eek:

I had to like curve my head to look back at him because we went by him so fast..sorta. Then I eagerly looked through the back window for him but he was gone :noey:

Just saying though, I see ANYONE as a celebrity. For example, I thought I saw Kurt Cobain parked in an empty parking lot as my dad and I were driving to go get my sister from her friend's house :stunned:

Then I thought I saw Shannon Leto parked in Dunkin Donuts wearing a light-blue vest. So basically I see lots of "maybe-celebrities" :chuckle:

And my stomach flu only lasted 4 days out of pretty much 13 day :happy:

Still, it was not fun :stunned:

And this thread won't die because there are still welcoming back messages to come forth to me :awesome:

So yes this concludes I AM BACK :D

I would like to share with you Musers that I've had my sights set on some "maybe-celebrities" while I was in California

1) I swear I saw Paris Hilton everywhere I went because you could NOT find one blonde girl without glasses and the face of Paris.. Although I am exagerrating right now :stunned:

2) Then as I was driving by Malibu I thought I saw Kate but I looked at the guy she was with and I thought, "Matt's hair isn't like that..." I soon realised Matt DOES have fluffy hair now like the guy at the beach with the "supposingly-Kate-girl". :happy:

I doubt it was them though :noey:

3) On the same highway I was looking at the people we were passing and I did a double-take-look at this one guy. He looked EXACTLY like Mikel Jollett the lead singer of The Airborne Toxic Event :eek:

I had to like curve my head to look back at him because we went by him so fast..sorta. Then I eagerly looked through the back window for him but he was gone :noey:

Just saying though, I see ANYONE as a celebrity. For example, I thought I saw Kurt Cobain parked in an empty parking lot as my dad and I were driving to go get my sister from her friend's house :stunned:

Then I thought I saw Shannon Leto parked in Dunkin Donuts wearing a light-blue vest. So basically I see lots of "maybe-celebrities" :chuckle:

And my stomach flu only lasted 4 days out of pretty much 13 day :happy:

Still, it was not fun :stunned:

YAYYYYY!!!!!!!!!! :dance: I'VE MISSED YOUUUUU!!!!!!!!!

1. 3/4 of Californian females are blonde :LOL:

2. Well they do live in California right now! Maybe you saw them :eek:

I enjoyed your many maybe-celebrity sightings :chuckle:

YAYYYYY!!!!!!!!!! :dance: I'VE MISSED YOUUUUU!!!!!!!!!

1. 3/4 of Californian females are blonde :LOL:

2. Well they do live in California right now! Maybe you saw them :eek:

I enjoyed your many maybe-celebrity sightings :chuckle:

I'VE MISSED YOU TOO, BOO!! :happy:

Yes, I do have many "maybe-celebrity" sightings..

Maybe there should be a "maybe-muse-member-sighting" thread :stunned:

'Cept I don't think it would make it far unless people have the same oggles as me :LOL:

Archived