I still retain that I'm not nearly as obsessive as most of the bunch on here.

I was obsessed :stunned: Now I'm just :facepalm:ing my old me...

Now, I've became.... Normal muser? :erm: (Wait a minute, can I use word "normal" in same sentence as "Muser"? :LOL:)

Now, I've became.... Normal muser? :erm: (Wait a minute, can I use word "normal" in same sentence as "Muser"? :LOL:)

When you are on the muse board you are considered "normal". Anywhere else, you're just considered crazy ;):D

Hello Musers that read on this thread, I would just like to inform those of who will miss me as I will be off the computer for 2 weeks due to being at my aunt and uncle's house in California... So yes, I shall talk to you all soon again.. And why I chose to post this message on this thread, I don't know :stunned:

I guess: YKYATM[users]W - You leave a message on a random thread stating I will be gone for the time being and shall miss them all very much :awesome:

Here's an obsessive muser!;) Have fan in California!We will miss you!:D

I still retain that I'm not nearly as obsessive as most of the bunch on here.

Edit: I finished another crossword! I think this one is harder unless you know your stuff... I learnt a few things searching for some creative words to put in! But don't worry, I think most of you will be ahead of my knowledge.

So that's an no-obsessive muse crossword:p

I love those crosswords but I guess I have to print them coz I can't solve them on my pc:erm:

Hey!We're not normal! What are you talking about!:p I'm insane!:chuckle:

Edit: I don't know in which thread I'm supposed to write this but do you know where I can find Muse songs sheet?

Not nearly as obsessive, eh? Then what is this crossword? :chuckle:

It's an obsession with making crosswords, and I needed a topic :phu::chuckle:

I VOTE YES

I really like these crossword puzzles. I'm going to print them out and save them for when I'm bored in school:p. I promise to make a few more and and possibly some word searches when I have the time (work is just killing me right now!)

Well I take no responsibility if you fall behind in your classes because of my new found hobby :LOL: But anyone else who wants to make some, please post them! I'm really thinking of starting a specific thread for this, so all musers can exchange puzzles!

Guest Bliss272

These crosswards are really fun! I think I'll make a few. :) Thanks to those who've posted them!

YKYATMW: You name inanimate objects after them, you make muse miis, and you know you could never finish the list of YKYATMW moments, and you wanna make a crossward...:)

YKYATMW you use "supermassive" as an adjective instead of just saying "big" or "large".

Here's a word search! Dunno why there's that weird border around the letters though. Ah well, enjoy the B-sides word search! :D

THATS EPIC MAN!!

I haven't tried it yet but I can't wait (Its 1AM here :LOL:)

Guest Bliss272
YKYATMW you use "supermassive" as an adjective instead of just saying "big" or "large".

Here's a word search! Dunno why there's that weird border around the letters though. Ah well, enjoy the B-sides word search! :D

Oh my gosh, I do that too!! :LOL: I use supermassive all the time!!! Awesome! And when someone ask where something went, I say it got sucked in the supermassive. Ha ha :). You are pwoper and thanks for the word search!

I got a new puzzle! A word scramble... not too sure how hard it is though, cause I'm terrible at them. I think it gets harder as you go, but maybe that's just me... :)

I hate to admit this... I'm stuck on a few :facepalm: 5, 7, 11, 13 and 14, but I think theres an extra letter in 7 thats not needed.

I'm not a highly educated muser

Thank you!!!!

I hate to admit this... I'm stuck on a few :facepalm: 5, 7, 11, 13 and 14, but I think theres an extra letter in 7 thats not needed.

I'm not a highly educated muser

Not sure which puzzle you're referring to...

If it's "A Muser's Crossword", number seven (This has caused Chris quite some injury) does not have an extra letter, and it is not plural. However, the word with the clue "This has caused Dom quite some injury" is plural. I know you usually don't put plurals in, but it just made more sense that way.

If it's the alternate verson of "A Muser's Crossword", I know for absolutely sure that it there is not an extra letter there, because it is not RATM ;) Rage is not vague enough in my opinion, though Matt has also stated this band as an influence before once or twice, so it's not a totally one off thing.

Wow... :chuckle:

Yea I'm pretty sure I'll have the time to make some muse-y puzzle to post.

Thank you so much! Haven't started yet, but it looks perfect... some easy ones to get you going, but not too easy ;)

Wow that's amazing! Haha! It just keeps on going! I have to play it yet, but its just funny how this comes right after the crossword!

:chuckle:

Nice that your parents have a sense of humour :)

Hey, Bingham isn't that bad. I'll admit, I wouldn't pick it, but it's certainly not the worst. I know a couple that named their boy Tucker...

That's amazing that that many people knew enough to comment!

What a poser! She clearly likes Muse but somehow is embarrassed by it!

Congrats on your collection! PAR-TAY! :chuckle::party:

All it takes is the pwopa fish eh?

Edit: I'm now in progress of making a bunch of Muse (and other bands I'll admit) puzzles! It's proving to be quite fun!

For anyone else who has a little to much free time on their hands :chuckle:, here are two links that I've found good for making your own (not sure if Whatsername used any of these...)

http://www.toolsforeducators.com/crossword/crosswordmaker.php?p=&to=1

http://www.discoveryeducation.com/free-puzzlemaker/?CFID=13437931&CFTOKEN=88653640

Well I am visiting Montreal for the summer and there are a lot of Brits here (and this is the city of music), so I'm really not that surprised...

Thank you!!!!

Not sure which puzzle you're referring to...

If it's "A Muser's Crossword", number seven (This has caused Chris quite some injury) does not have an extra letter, and it is not plural. However, the word with the clue "This has caused Dom quite some injury" is plural. I know you usually don't put plurals in, but it just made more sense that way.

If it's the alternate verson of "A Muser's Crossword", I know for absolutely sure that it there is not an extra letter there, because it is not RATM ;) Rage is not vague enough in my opinion, though Matt has also stated this band as an influence before once or twice, so it's not a totally one off thing.

Sorry, I thought quoteing the post the puzzle was originally in would help. Its the one where you have to unscramble the letters to form words, and some of the letters from those words form a phrase.

Sorry, I thought quoteing the post the puzzle was originally in would help. Its the one where you have to unscramble the letters to form words, and some of the letters from those words form a phrase.

Aha... the 7th one does not have an extra letter and all the letters are there...

I'll give you a clue with the last one: it's the title of a song

And the second last one: It is somewhere they like to play--a more general word

Sorry for the confusion there! Well, now peeps have some more hints on the crosswords :p

Edit: Oh, now I see the quote really was just fine... I just wasn't paying attention at all! It clearly said the word scramble :facepalm:

Right and your stuck on 5 and 11

Five is another song title, and eleven is yet another song title! Eleven is a lesser known one, but not a B-side or anything like that. I hope that helped a little!

Speaking of which, I made another Muse crossword! I'll admit, I don't like it as much as the second one I created, because this one is filled with more absurd and pointless facts. After I read some of them over again, I realized how pointless it would be to know most of these, so I suppose it is for the addicts :chuckle: I had to verify many facts, because I didn't know most of them! So give it a go if you like. If you haven't done the second one though, I really recommend that one first, because maybe you'll learn something more interesting off that one :p

(By the way, solutions have been provided on the third and fourth pages of the document)

Muser CrosswordRoundThree.doc

NOOOOO DON'T LEAVE USSSS!! :chuckle:

Edit: you chose this thread because I'm on it and you love me, of course. :D

Ah, of course I love ya baby ;):LOL:

NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!! :( Have fun in California though! We'll all miss you!

I have a stomach flu.. but I'm trying to have fun.. with my limits of being on the Muse forum :happy::chuckle:

I hope you can survive 2 weeks without going on here! I know I can't! I'd go insane if I don't come on here for at least once a day :stunned:

We will miss you! have fun! :D

It's so hard not being on here!! I feel like I'm missing everything about Bingham and everything else :eek::noey:

It's only another week so hopefully I can get on here one more time before my desired return to the thread with daily visits! :phu:

I have a stomach flu.. but I'm trying to have fun.. with my limits of being on the Muse forum :happy::chuckle:

It's only another week so hopefully I can get on here one more time before my desired return to the thread with daily visits! :phu:

YOU'RE BAAAACCCKKK!!!!!!! :dance:

Awwww feel better, dear! :(

Well enjoy your last week in California! :D

Guest Bliss272
no unfortunately not i had to use a wig :) (yes i dresssed up like a dude just for the hell of it)

Awesome!! :LOL: It must've been fun walking around in a mall like Matt Bellamy :)

It's so hard not being on here!! I feel like I'm missing everything about Bingham and everything else :eek::noey:

Feel better soon,fellow muser:)

I promise I won't post anything new until you're back:chuckle:

Have a great time your last week in California:D

:LOL: OF COURSE YOU DO..

:stunned: No, no feel better!! :D

Awesome!! :LOL: It must've been fun walking around in a mall like Matt Bellamy :)

Yes. It was very fun. (I'm gonna do it again for Halloween, just with a foam Glitterati thrown in for good measure)

YKYATMW you start humming KoC every time you see the trailer for Cowboys & Aliens (although the KoC video features no aliens whatsoever).

The Pwoud Keeper of:

The clapping in Starlight :boobs: (wish i had some)

Matt's silver Converses :matt:

And I made this picture!!!!!!!!!!!!

Archived