Lol I missed this much conversation already? :O

Well, I knoe I'm an obsessive Muserrr because I think about someone in Muse dying AND CRY MYSELF TO SLEEP D:

It's horrible to think about, and I don't even know why it ever popped up in my head .__.''

YKYATMW you drive past a van from this company http://www.tmnewburn.com/ and have a little smile to yourself...

YKYATMW you havent been on here much in 2 days because of school and when you finally come on here you feel like hugging your computer screen :$:$:$:wtf::$

sorry for the extreme wierdness in my post...

Yeah, I just imagined that. WIN. :LOL:

YKYATMW you get excited when someone beat you to picking Uprising on Guitar Hero online :happy:

That's in Ohio, right? My station in NY had Uprising playing everyday since release, Resistance since August, too much UD recently, and KoC/Starlight every so often. Yet never can they play PiB or NB even though I call to request at least once a week. Guess I should be happy to get some Muse.

WOW! I have the lamest radio station!! I rarely hear Uprising, and I've only heard Starlight once. all they play is stupid GAGA, or other dumb songs.

My art teacher seems to know Muse a lot, and I constantly beg him to play 'Knights of Cydonia' or 'Bliss.'

Too bad he says the other people in my class don't deserve listening to them, which I agree. The people in my class, all they listen to is rap and all the mainstream music -__-

you have an awesome teacher! :awesome:

My art teacher seems to know Muse a lot, and I constantly beg him to play 'Knights of Cydonia' or 'Bliss.'

Too bad he says the other people in my class don't deserve listening to them, which I agree. The people in my class, all they listen to is rap and all the mainstream music -__-

That is the coolest teacher ever. I've been trying to get my biology teacher in to Muse, I've not suceeded yet:(

Archived