You actually get a mega phone for xmas...:facepalm:

(But the friend who baught it doesnt really know Muse... she only baught it 'cuz I needed to speak up apparently. =P but the first thing I thought of was Muse...=P)

http://twitpic.com/3klq86

That is just awesome. :awesome:

When you see that someone made their Facebook status as ""I dropped a tear in the ocean, the day you find that tear, will be the day I stop loving you" ♥ :)", and you are extremely tempted to put "But.... we're not droplets in the OCEAAAAANNNNN!".

1. You go on YouTube with the intention of watching other bands' music videos like Radiohead but end up watching funny interviews of Muse that you've seen tons of times before.

2. When you have trouble sleeping you imagine having adventures with the band :happy:

I do that even when I'm not having trouble sleeping! :chuckle:

:happy:

1. You go on YouTube with the intention of watching other bands' music videos like Radiohead but end up watching funny interviews of Muse that you've seen tons of times before.

2. When you have trouble sleeping you imagine having adventures with the band :happy:

I go on youtube for tons of reasons but always resort back to Muse videos:happy:

Archived