- When you feel insulted that a Muse CD scans up as $5 (BHaR)

- When you tell the customer who bought it that Muse is an awesome band and just nod and ignore you makes you want to cry.

- When you get excited Muse is playing in the CD section even though it's the Resistance album (and you made your point another album should be played). The only reason why I responded like that was because a bunch of 15 year old girls got excited over the resistance, UD etc "omg!!!11! they're like playing the whole album" *facepalm*

I've only ever had a customer buy a Muse CD that one time D:

You spend the whole of Christmas day "liking" every single Muse related facebook page you can find until you have liked over 400, your profile page is taken over by the little Muse related icons of all the pages you liked, and then your news feed is so full of Muse posts that it is hard to find any status updates from facebook friends, but it doesn't really matter because they aren't musers anyway. :$:unsure::shifty::musesign::LOL::LOL::LOL::yesey:

You spend the whole of Christmas day "liking" every single Muse related facebook page you can find until you have liked over 400, your profile page is taken over by the little Muse related icons of all the pages you liked, and then your news feed is so full of Muse posts that it is hard to find any status updates from facebook friends, but it doesn't really matter because they aren't musers anyway. :$:unsure::shifty::musesign::LOL::LOL::LOL::yesey:

I did that too, only not that many pages :LOL:

When you laugh whenever you hear Bing Crosby's White Christmas on TV or the radio because of one Muse interview :LOL:

i couldnt stop laughing when I heard it friday :LOL:

& YKYATMW you keep saying "not amused", just to say the word muse without anybody noticing :shifty:

my friends are always bored whenever i stark talking about them. :phu:

Archived