When you always point at the Muse adverts at the back of taxis in Sydney

When you see someone in a Muse shirt and point and look at strangers all exited like :D LOOKLOOK and they stare at you like you're insane.

When you see meerkats at the zoo and think "aww it's an army of mini-matts".

When listening to Overture and other memories from your concert still bring you to tears and keeps you up at night. My concert was in July. Fucking pms. I'm never seing them again. Ever. Fuck this shit.

:'(

I've still got mine from September, too. :'( IT NEVER GOES AWAY!!!!

When you start to say something music related and your friend automatically turns to you and goes, "Muse?"

Then I blush and he just goes, "Matt Bellamy, right?"

:facepalm:

YKYATMW you take the time to mark all of the musey things during your astro 140 (life in the universe) final. Such as writing “and revelations” every time black holes were mentioned, putting the muse bars around the word zeta when there was a question about the Zeta Reticuli star system, writing “I want the twuth” next to the answer “b. unnatural selection”, and writing out the entire chorus of knights of cydonia when there was a question about cydonia.

It was probably the most fun I’ve ever had taking an exam and if my professor looks through my question booklet he going to think I’m insane :LOL:

YKYATMW you resist the urge to scream HOOOLD YOU IIIN MYYYYYY AAAARMS in a theater when the end credit of The Tourist starts rolling and Starlight is played. :awesome: The movie was shit, but that made it up.

YKYATMW you go to a bookstore after the movie and spaz over this:

a1861930.jpg

Two Musey happenings in one day. Needz moar. :noey:

YKYATMW you DON'Tresist the urge to scream HOOOLD YOU IIIN MYYYYYY AAAARMS in a theater when the end credit of The Tourist starts rolling and Starlight is played. :awesome: The movie was shit, but that made it up.

YKYATMW you go to a bookstore after the movie and spaz over this:

a1861930.jpg

Two Musey happenings in one day. Needz moar. :noey:

fixed. ;) Also, I NEED THAT BOOK LIKE NOW? MAYBE? :eek:

edit: I just bought it. :facepalm: Impulse buy, anyone? :LOL:

Archived