When you check the Lolla thread multiple times every day for some sort of new development because you are so convinced you're going to see them again before their Album 6 break. :LOL:

(Still nothing :supersad: We need a sign! It's driving me CRAZY not knowing!!! :'()

When listening to Overture and other memories from your concert still bring you to tears and keeps you up at night. My concert was in July. Fucking pms. I'm never seing them again. Ever. Fuck this shit.

:'(

EIRIK. Breathe. :kiss:

We will ALL see them again in a few years at Wembley. Don't forget our plan! :)

YKYATMW you spend an embarrassing amount of money calling a radio-station to request Stockholm Syndrome multiple times.. only to be disappointed when they don't.

that's it, i give up on getting Sweden to play any other muse song than Uprising :indiff:

I tried getting my station in New York to play PiB (didn't work, of course). I don't think requests will work for many songs unless there's a muser at the radio station.

When listening to Overture and other memories from your concert still bring you to tears and keeps you up at night. My concert was in July. Fucking pms. I'm never seing them again. Ever. Fuck this shit.

:'(

i remember i once started tearing up in front of my friend, because i was telling her how it had already been a month, since i had seen them. i tried acting like it never happened though :LOL:

and for some reason everytime i hear any live version of Bliss it brings back memories and it makes me tear up :supersad:

Instead of having a loved one as the wallpaper on your cell phone, it's a picture of the concert stage. (Yep, that's me)

this, well i've never had a picture of a loved one, but i guess Muse counts :LOL:

atm it's the crappy picture i took of Dom back in September, and i refuse to change it.

it brings me joy just looking at it though :happy:

When basically all you ask for for Christmas is Muse stuff. :awesome:

i got my little sister a Muse shirt for Christmas, it makes me wish i were my own big sister :chuckle:

When some guy thought your name was Muse

:LOL:

I tried getting my station in New York to play PiB (didn't work, of course). I don't think requests will work for many songs unless there's a muser at the radio station.

so true. but I've always wanted to hear it on the radio.. oh well, i guess I'll just have to accept the fact that my country has awful taste in music.

i remember i once started tearing up in front of my friend, because i was telling her how it had already been a month, since i had seen them. i tried acting like it never happened though :LOL:

and for some reason everytime i hear any live version of Bliss it brings back memories and it makes me tear up :supersad:

this, well i've never had a picture of a loved one, but i guess Muse counts :LOL:

atm it's the crappy picture i took of Dom back in September, and i refuse to change it.

it brings me joy just looking at it though :happy:

i got my little sister a Muse shirt for Christmas, it makes me wish i were my own big sister :chuckle:

When some guy thought your name was Muse

:LOL:

When your history teacher says that they were about to call you Muse and then your sisters name before realising that they were completely wrong :facepalm:

Archived