Well, it's a long story... there was a stupid contest on the MTV website called MTV Musical March Madness, and I was voting like crazy for AFI (I'm a huge AFI fan). So, they were against a shitty band called Shinedown at the time, and Muse v. Breaking Benjamin was on the same page. The BB fans were assholes, so I and some other AFI fans decided to vote like crazy for Muse too to piss them off. I was curious to see if the Muse fans realized that we were helping them, so I joined the boards and ended up having a great time talking to the Musers. We recommended each other music, and I loved the Muse songs they told me to listen to. So I stayed on the boards.

And I like live stuff when I'm actually at a concert, of course. Other than that, once in a while is good, but I don't like it enough to put live performances on my iPod.

Woah, long post...

oh, I remember that poll. :chuckle: Welcome!

For me, except for like, Undisclosed Desires and to hear some of the vocal layerings and extra synthy stuff clearer, I tend to prefer Muse's live stuff. Not true for every band, but definitely for Muse. :p (and Incubus, too, actually...)

How many muse songs does everyone have on their ipods? I couldn't really find a better thread for this, haha, I guess you could say:

YKYATMW you have 230 Muse songs on your ipod.... :$:D

what about you all? how many?

I only have 115 on my ipod. :stunned: But I have 273 total and 285 if covers and ummm... lullabies... count...

oh, I remember that poll. :chuckle: Welcome!

Haha, a little late to be welcoming me, I've been on here for like 7 months (holy crap, hard to believe it's been that long!)

Anyway... when everytime you see something about the Knights of Columbus, you always think it says Knights of Cydonia and get excited.

Haha, a little late to be welcoming me, I've been on here for like 7 months (holy crap, hard to believe it's been that long!)

Anyway... when everytime you see something about the Knights of Columbus, you always think it says Knights of Cydonia and get excited.

Haha, I almost considered convincing my dad to join the Knights of Columbus for that very reason. :chuckle:

I read that as Knights of Cydonia at first :facepalm:

We're playing a song in band called "Knights of The Round Table" and the first time i saw it I was like "omg KoC!....oh wait :facepalm::$"

When both of your parents say you should write the fact that you're a Muse fan on your rum:confused:

:LOL::LOL::LOL:

My day is infinitely better right now because a) I got into ANOTHER Muse conversation with someone today! That's twice in two days with random strangers! and b) The Birth of Buster Wolstenholme. :D

Archived