YKYATMW you really wish you could do that too :LOL:

YAY NEW THREAD!!! (boo, first thread locked) BUT YAY NEW THREAD!!! LET US DANCE :ninja:

61vrv2c.gif

Yes! Let us dance to Poker Face, Ang. Pa-pa-pa poka face...:LOL:.

And LOLZ at that pic.

YKYATMW: Your addiction has rubbed off on your friends. For instance, me and my friend Rabihah do a lot of roleplaying where she's Matt and I'm the obsessive fan.

It's absolutly full of guitars and there is an MB 1 prototype hung on the wall which I spent ages staring at of course :happy:. And I was talking to one of the people who work there and he said that Chris was in there last week and he grew up with and had been on tour with Muse I was like :eek: and my dad was talking to him for ages, it was grea :Dt.

:awesome:

Hmm, is it easier to buy Hullabaloo from Amazon or directly from .mu? :unsure:

I live in America, by the way.

I bought it from amazon, no problems or anything, came pretty quick :D

YKYATMW people ask you about Muse and your 8 year old sister answers 'cause you tell her all about them and they are her favourite band too.

YKYATMW your 8 year old sister writes 'I love Matt' on your birthday card she made and drew a picture of you with Matt with red hair and a picture of the glitterati on the inside.

:awesome: I LOVE those videos!! :D

I KNOW! ahahhaha this is how it went.

Me: Oh hey guys, let's watch some youtube videos

Friend 1: :facepalm:... aka time for muse right Victoria?

Me: HEHEHEH MUAHAHAH WHY OF COURSE

Friend 2: ... these better be good.

Me: Um hello? It's muse.

Friend 2: Ok...

Us: *watches spoof adverts*

Me: hehehe great hey?

Friend 3: ... I don't really understand WHAT I just saw.

Me: And isn't that just great?

Friend 1:... sure Victoria...

Friend 2: LETS WATCH SOME MORE

Me: *high five*

I KNOW! ahahhaha this is how it went.

Me: Oh hey guys, let's watch some youtube videos

Friend 1: :facepalm:... aka time for muse right Victoria?

Me: HEHEHEH MUAHAHAH WHY OF COURSE

Friend 2: ... these better be good.

Me: Um hello? It's muse.

Friend 2: Ok...

Us: *watches spoof adverts*

Me: hehehe great hey?

Friend 3: ... I don't really understand WHAT I just saw.

Me: And isn't that just great?

Friend 1:... sure Victoria...

Friend 2: LETS WATCH SOME MORE

Me: *high five*

I try to do the same thing but my friends wont obey me.

They probly wont get it anyway.

YKYATMW you're at work and you get annoyed/angry when a person walks in or the phone rings while Muse is playing on the radio. You're just sitting/standing there thinking, ok lets get this done quickly plz, Muse is on the radio!!!!

YKYATMW you see on facebook that a girl from your school quoted the chorus of Resistance in her status and all you can do is stare in disbelief, but then think that, "Oh, it must have been on the radio, that's why she's quoting it :p." :LOL:. But then I commented and no one commented back! D:

You know you're addicted to Muse when you try to proove yourself that you can do without Muse and go... playing "'A Muse Tribute" From the String Quartet :LOL:

:LOL: I do the same. :facepalm:

I once converted my friend who used to be "I don't like Muse" into a muser after watching Muse videos with him until 4am (we started around 11) And the best part? He was the one that wanted to keep watching. :D I was the sleepy one!!

YKYATMW when ur up till 3am:eek: w/ ur friend (kirby) and ur talking to ur british friend, and u ask him what his fav muse song is and he says "plug in baby" and ur shocked :dance:not only by the song but the way he said it!!! (that may have had nothing to deal with muse but i thought it was funny :D) :musesign:

Archived