I know right?!?!? I think my friend Kim is good luck. I was with her and we were flipping through the radio and i was like ":ohmy: GO BACK, THAT WAS MUSE!"

and then today i was with her and we were flipping it again and i heard just the "no one's-" and she kept looking and i was like ":eek: OHMYMATT, that was KoC, go back, go back!!!" and we were listening and i was like :D:happy::awesome: I can't believe this is happening!!

I would have DIED if I heard that on the radio.. Like literally :stunned::happy::LOL:

When you can barely run a mile normally, but you could pretty much run forever while listening to Knights of Cydonia. Best running song ever.

After a basketball practice (we normally jog/run/sprint about 8-12 miles a practice) we had to run a mile in under 7 minutes (dont forget we just jogged/ran/sprinted 8-12 miles) so i just played KoC in my head and got it done in 6 minutes 9 seconds (the same length of the song) :LOL::LOL:

Yeah for most of the school day my face is :stunned:

Except when im going through the halls listening to muse, in which case my face is :awesome:

Muse brings me back to life during school

i could be dying, then next thing you know there's a random musing and i'm wide awake :chuckle:

I've done that before while listening to Starlight with a bunch of friends. Only one other person knew what it meant, and we both ended up on the floor in giggles.

When I heard it I was just like :eek::):D:dance::awesome:

i'd kill to hear SS on the radio

i can probably call and request, but i'd be too shy

wow, I haven't been here in AGES.

YKYATMW you go jogging at night with your iPod, clap along to Starlight, air guitar to MotP, headbang to KoC, and get weird looks from a bunch of guys playing b-ball in the park.

:LOL:

i try to refrain myself from doing that at times :chuckle:

YKYATMW you laugh.... really hard... at this interview.

I seriously could not stop :LOL: Matt shit-faced

:LOL:

i couldn't stop watching that yesterday, i had to watch it one more time before i fell asleep

When you look at your dog and say "Fuck off you cunt. Yeah you, fuck you"

i thought it was a perfect moment to say it though

i love my dog

i know i'm weird :ninja:

After a basketball practice (we normally jog/run/sprint about 8-12 miles a practice) we had to run a mile in under 7 minutes (dont forget we just jogged/ran/sprinted 8-12 miles) so i just played KoC in my head and got it done in 6 minutes 9 seconds (the same length of the song) :LOL::LOL:

There has to be some subliminal motivating messages in their songs :p That's amazing! I tried doing this while stage managing today (listening to music)... yeah, it doesn't work the same :p:LOL:

YKYATMW you laugh.... really hard... at this interview.

I seriously could not stop :LOL: Matt shit-faced

Is it me, or does it seem like Matt actually speaks a tad clearer when he's drunk? I dunno, I could understand him easier this time around... but the entertainment value of Matt drunk is superb! :p

When you think Dom actually looks quite dapper in his silver leopard-print suit jacket :facepalm:

Today someone said, "I wonder what they do with retired space vehicles?" and the first thing that popped into my head was "Matt Bellamy buys them, of course." I then spent the next several minutes completely spacing out, picturing an elated Matt playing with NASA's old equipment and begging Chris and Dom to let him use it in the stage set.

Is it me, or does it seem like Matt actually speaks a tad clearer when he's drunk? I dunno, I could understand him easier this time around... but the entertainment value of Matt drunk is superb! :p

I thought so too! I usually have to rewind interviews several times to pick up on what he's saying, but I understood him perfectly this time.

I also love how he touched his nose about 50 times during that video :chuckle:

:awesome: my friends think the same thing! Great minds think alike!

:yesey: ossum.

YKYATMW:

when on your self defence evaluation, instead of yelling "help" or something stupid, you're gonna yell "SIT THE FUCK DOWN!" and "FUCK OFF YOU CUNT! YEAH YOU!" and maybe "I GOT A PWOPER FISH" :chuckle:

i'm gonna get some wierd looks :rolleyes:

That would actually work in real life situations. *takes note*

YKYATMW a telemarketer calls, and guess what I told him?? hehehehehehehe :)

also, inserting lots of foyc (yup, this is so legendary, it gets it's own abbreviations like stfd) jokes into a conversation with a muser friend because she hasn't seen the video yet :D

Your a cruel best friend

Archived