Okay, maybe I should've rephrased that :$ Debates are fine, but I was referring to arguements or people getting upset over something someone else said. Something off-topic and hurtful like that always happens.

No no no no... I wasn't having a go at you! No! I regularly have debates, that's what i was saying! We all have different ideas about things, so we don't always see eye to eye, so debates are bound to happen!

Especially when it comes to hurtful comments, some people think that what they said wasn't hurtful, but others may think otherwise.

I'm sorry if I annoyed you there! Wasn't having a go at you, I agree with what you said,but arguments are an inevitable thing where people are concerned.

Sorry MadameDajy, I'm really sorry about!

More abou the subject, It's certainely not the worst of the album. I don't like Megalomania, i can still listento it, i just can't really get into it. I felt like that with Screenager as well, but sooner or later, i'll learn to love them as well!

If I had to do a tope ten Muse songs, Bliss would be in it, But whereabouts, who knows?

No no no no... I wasn't having a go at you! No! I regularly have debates, that's what i was saying! We all have different ideas about things, so we don't always see eye to eye, so debates are bound to happen!

Especially when it comes to hurtful comments, some people think that what they said wasn't hurtful, but others may think otherwise.

I'm sorry if I annoyed you there! Wasn't having a go at you, I agree with what you said,but arguments are an inevitable thing where people are concerned.

Sorry MadameDajy, I'm really sorry about!

More abou the subject, It's certainely not the worst of the album. I don't like Megalomania, i can still listento it, i just can't really get into it. I felt like that with Screenager as well, but sooner or later, i'll learn to love them as well!

If I had to do a tope ten Muse songs, Bliss would be in it, But whereabouts, who knows?

:LOL: I wasn't annoyed, just confused, I suppose! No hard feelings :happy:

And, I love Megalomania AND Screenager, haha. I just love every song on that album, really. It's the single one where there's not at least one song I skip every once in a while.

:LOL: I wasn't annoyed, just confused, I suppose! No hard feelings :happy:

And, I love Megalomania AND Screenager, haha. I just love every song on that album, really. It's the single one where there's not at least one song I skip every once in a while.

That's okay then! :happy: Glad to hear!

I just don't get Screenager or Megalomania.... I can see where they werecoming from, but I still don't really like them.:(

I don't skip any songs on Absolution, i skip two on Showbiz sometimes, the above two on Origin of Symmetry and oneon Black Holes And Revelations. It's just depends on how i feel at the time, I still listen to them all generally

- On showbiz, it's Escape and Overdue.

On Black Holes And Revelations, it's Exo -Politics

If i had to choose a B-side i dont like that much, it would Execution Commentary.

That's what I say anyway!

I remember when I first heard that song I thought, if I ever want to end my life by jumping from a high building, I´ll do it while listening to "Bliss"...

It´s the first Muse song I knew and it´s still very special to me!!

"Everything about you is so easy to love"... Somehow that´s what I feel like about Muse

:happy:

It was one of the first I listened to also and it has become my favourite Muse track. Videos coolio also, Matt with red hair = sexness!

But yeah, great song!

It was one of the first I listened to also and it has become my favourite Muse track. Videos coolio also, Matt with red hair = sexness!

But yeah, great song!

For one second there I thought I'd made that post (probably because I use that avatar on another board - thanks btw to whoever made it) and I was like "what the...?"

Anyhow, yeah Bliss is probably one of my favourite muse tracks (along with hysteria and a few others.) I like the synthyness to it, and there's something a bit spacey about it, but also rock at the same time. Most amazing song ever written? Erm... no. But it's a great song.

Bliss, when I first heard it, reminded me of when I went skydiving. After seeing the video... well, it was just perfect. The sensation of falling fits with the song so well. The roar of the wind and the silence and slow decent when the chute is pulled.... nothing like it....:happy:

Bliss, when I first heard it, reminded me of when I went skydiving. After seeing the video... well, it was just perfect. The sensation of falling fits with the song so well. The roar of the wind and the silence and slow decent when the chute is pulled.... nothing like it....:happy:

Didn't doing that scare the hell out of you?

I was fine with abseiling, but I don't think I could jump out of a plane. I'd at least need to be pushed. :LOL:

Didn't doing that scare the hell out of you?

I was fine with abseiling, but I don't think I could jump out of a plane. I'd at least need to be pushed. :LOL:

Although I was nervous at first I figured that if I suvived it would be a great story, if I didn't it would still be a hell of a ride. I now do my best to make every day count. Even in little ways. It puts things in perspective. :)10,000 feet will do that. Bliss reminds me of the euphoria I felt at that moment.

Although I was nervous at first I figured that if I suvived it would be a great story, if I didn't it would still be a hell of a ride. I now do my best to make every day count. Even in little ways. It puts things in perspective. :)10,000 feet will do that. Bliss reminds me of the euphoria I felt at that moment.

Awesome :D

I don't like to rate Muse songs. Bliss is certainly the one for me I don't want to consider thus because it is quite special and different from the other ones. There is a message of love and universality in this one that is astounding!

When I hear it, it simply gives me such a Bliss and makes me smile.:) and I do associate this one to great friends who give me joy and peace in my mind.;)

The music is full of energy and power and they come to me. It is an incredible one! I know Matt loves it and seems to enjoy so much doing this all the time! Gorgeous!:)

Archived