You're very hard to please then, Bliss is fucking magnificent.

It's not. It's just a standard rock song with pop elements and structure.

I am sure that I posted before here...but I could do it 10000000 times again...

the answer is...YES

lol, do you even listen to the lyrics, they are depressing, i listen to bliss and cry when ever i'm upset, or when i feel depression coming, and that's quite often. :(

I dont really get upset by ANY muse songs, becuase i cant focues on the lyrics becuase of the awsome instruments that are playing and such.

Considering the fact that songs represent something different for everybody and it's usually an emotional attachment because of something going on in your life. I'd say that Bliss is a song that defines something that I'm trying obtain. Peace and joy. At 19 years old, my life should be all over the place chaotic and to a degree it is but I'm searching for bliss, peace and joy in my mind. I see people living in what I would perceive to be their own blissful life and I yearn to obtain that. A time where I won't have to care and am free to live life happily. So the lyrics hold that value to me. Of course Matt is talking about something completely different I'd think.

I'm sure nobody really cares but in short....Yes, Bliss is the greatest Muse song ever written. :)

Bliss is one of their best songs, although I do think Uprising,Hysteria, and Plug-in Baby are some great ones and all...

The Video and Song are probably the best Muse have done.

I do think they should of had this song on HAARP setlist.

As you may/may not know the Bliss CD single has an "extended" version of Bliss which has a longer outro.

Does anyone know if the muse.mu version is just the normal version or the "single" version?

Normal Version: 4:36 minutes

Alt. Single Version: 4:13 minutes

This is another question:

Why isn't Sing For Absolution video available for download!? :(

If this is in the wrong section please move :happy:

I am not sure if this is the exact thread it should be on, but does anyone know where i can get a really clean mp3 or video file of the Bliss from the HAARP concert? thank you

hi everybody !

A guy post an Idea for bliss 2 and I would like to share with you this video because it's an interessant Idea =)

here is the link :