Bliss is good. :D

It's really easy to get stuck in my head, so whatever bad song I have stuck in my head, I can tune it out with that. Plus I obsessively play the arpeggios in the beginning everytime I touch a piano. One of the many Muse songs I created a simple piano cover of. Although those arpeggios are hard...

Why would I care why you are addicted to a song built around 3 chords

This. I find Bliss to be sort of bland to be honest.

1) You don't need to read a thread, so well done for shooting your own foot there.

2) A song could comprise itself of a single chord for all I care, just fiddling around with the other notes and so on, and it could still sound amazing. It's about what you do with the chords you use just as much as WHAT you use.

And for the record, Bliss IS immense, live or not. :happy:

I also find Bliss somewhat boring, it's one of the few Muse songs I haven't binged on at one time or another. It's ok, but I don't get the appeal.

I think it's quite cool, I'm a big fan of those arpeggios in the background the whole time. But yeah, I don't get the huge appeal.

The music video makes me think WHEEEEEEEEE! Plus Matt looks awesome. :LOL:

I also find Bliss somewhat boring, it's one of the few Muse songs I haven't binged on at one time or another. It's ok, but I don't get the appeal.

It's just a beautifally worked song. It drags on a bit but the ending is orgasmic. It's arpeggiated Muse at their best. ;)

• 3 weeks later...

One of them.

This song has stuck with me from the first time I saw the video. This and Plug In Baby were on rotation on Kerrang at the same time at some point but i think Bliss was the first i saw, and always had bigger impact. Made me buy Origin of Symmetry at a young age and... what an album. Whew. Bliss stands out loads on that album though. Its ridiculous. THE INTRO! ARG!! Beautiful! (should stop using that word tonight xD)

I had to create an account to answer this.

Leo_Da we have similar minds. On March 6th, I was fortunate enough to go on a trip to China. And on that trip. there were lots of hours of bus rides. I know have a play count total of 352 for Bliss. I learned the arrpegios on the piano when I got home. It was easy because I already experted Butterflies and Hurricanes.

The point I am tryin to make is. My world revovles around Bliss!

-Matt Helms

Maybe cos it's kind of ABOUT addiction. He's pretty far gone about something anyway.

Lyrics are good. peace and joy, haven't had a whole lot of that in my mind til recently. Listening to Oos, you get kind of thrown around. Some kind of love/hate thing going on there big stylee :$. I love you but oh, wait. I hate you. Still hate you. Ooh I like you again. No, hate you...:fear: .

Archived