Oh, sorry - I mean EXO to MOTP as in that video which had a teaser bit. Too dazed and confused :)

EDIT: MOTP to KOC will be great too. Ahhh, the 19000 there had something so special. Even if they repeat the same in the next concert, the thrill of the unknown will be missing. Unless MUSE want to keep everyone guessing from this point on.

MUSE on Shuffle - Live!

Yeah. I actually didn't like how quick they went from Exo to Map

Edit: This gig is a perfect example of how little Muse have to do to keep the diehards happy. All they did was play one semi-rare song (TaB) and switch the order of a ton of songs and everyone is pleased

Does anyone know where to buy some Concert T-shirts that have the denver tour date on them? I didnt feel like waiting in line last night so I figured I would try to snag one online. The only ones in the Muse shop go up to Sep '10. :indiff:
I would imagine they'll have them in the US shop at some point. I can't remember when the merch from the first US/Canada leg went up, might have been shortly after that leg was done.

I have no words for how phenomenal that concert was. We got barrier just left of center, and the crowd had more energy than all the shows I've been to, combined, multiplied...

When Exo 1 started instead of WATU, all of us were staring at each other in shock. Some of us thought it might have been a mistake, since the graphics of the people climbing the stairs was up on the curtains, but the graphic part was shortened. And after that we felt like ANYTHING could happen...

Then Map started, and we went crazy. And then...KoC?! On the pillars?? It was awesome. I've never been in a crowd like that. So much energy, all of us completely lost in the moment. With two songs from the encore being played within the first 3 slots, we had NO IDEA what was coming next.

I have to say that we bursted out laughing when Feeling Good started. :LOL:

The whole show was strange and wonderful, with the pillar arrangements different for almost the entire thing (this is my 4th time seeing them on the TR tour). We got the MK Jam, which was awesome. Dom was on the left pillar for that one, so closer to us than I've ever seen him. UD was played with Dom and Chris still on the pillars. Uprising on the ground, all pillars lowered. WOW. :awesome:

No Newborn. We were all certain that was a lock. We were pleasantly wrong about so many of our expectations.

I have to say again that the crowd in the Pepsi Center was fantastic. With an intro like that, and then going from one awesome song to another with hardly a space between (and playing KoC that early), we were pretty ecstatic early on. We carried Starlight, HOTRS, TIRO, and PiB. Muse was having a blast, with Matt talking more to the crowd than I've ever seen and jumping around, in full form (not just compared with Sacramento...though that was fresh in my memory. It was like two completely different bands).

Oh, and the dedication to Bell was very moving. Can't hear Starlight the same way now. :supersad:

We knew there would be a 2nd encore, and the possibilities were wide open...No one around me expected TaB. So epic. (I guess I'll have to make the jog to Europe to hear CE live. Darn it.)

Compared to the other Muse shows I've seen, this was by far the very best. They were amazing. The crowd was amazing. We didn't want them to stop playing.

I wish I could relive it again and again.

I have no words for how phenomenal that concert was. We got barrier just left of center, and the crowd had more energy than all the shows I've been to, combined, multiplied...

When Exo 1 started instead of WATU, all of us were staring at each other in shock. Some of us thought it might have been a mistake, since the graphics of the people climbing the stairs was up on the curtains, but the graphic part was shortened. And after that we felt like ANYTHING could happen...

Then Map started, and we went crazy. And then...KoC?! On the pillars?? It was awesome. I've never been in a crowd like that. So much energy, all of us completely lost in the moment. With two songs from the encore being played within the first 3 slots, we had NO IDEA what was coming next.

I have to say that we bursted out laughing when Feeling Good started. :LOL:

The whole show was strange and wonderful, with the pillar arrangements different for almost the entire thing (this is my 4th time seeing them on the TR tour). We got the MK Jam, which was awesome. Dom was on the left pillar for that one, so closer to us than I've ever seen him. UD was played with Dom and Chris still on the pillars. Uprising on the ground, all pillars lowered. WOW. :awesome:

No Newborn. We were all certain that was a lock. We were pleasantly wrong about so many of our expectations.

I have to say again that the crowd in the Pepsi Center was fantastic. With an intro like that, and then going from one awesome song to another with hardly a space between (and playing KoC that early), we were pretty ecstatic early on. We carried Starlight, HOTRS, TIRO, and PiB. Muse was having a blast, with Matt talking more to the crowd than I've ever seen and jumping around, in full form (not just compared with Sacramento...though that was fresh in my memory. It was like two completely different bands).

Oh, and the dedication to Bell was very moving. Can't hear Starlight the same way now. :supersad:

We knew there would be a 2nd encore, and the possibilities were wide open...No one around me expected TaB. So epic. (I guess I'll have to make the jog to Europe to hear CE live. Darn it.)

Compared to the other Muse shows I've seen, this was by far the very best. They were amazing. The crowd was amazing. We didn't want them to stop playing.

I wish I could relive it again and again.

This. The crowd was amazing, and the fail crowd surfers were hilarious :LOL:

This was an incredible show. It was my first Muse show, and I really don't know if it'll ever be topped. Not only did they outplay themselves, but the laser effects and the visuals on the three pillars were really incredible. I was definitely a bit disappointed they didn't play New Born, but otherwise the setlist was pretty much perfect. I really hope they come back to Colorado again soon! It was SO much fun! :D

And did anyone get pictures of the gig by any chance? I'm new to the forums, so I'm not sure if there's a specific section for that stuff and whatnot.

whoa.. that's a bold statement right there..

:)

It's all IMHO ... based on seeing RH several times and them being my favourite band for the last 15-odd years.

Muse has kind of car crashed into me - catching up on all their albums in the last couple of years (I'm an ex-pat that moved prior to them arriving on the scene - and NO I HAVE NOT SEEN ANY TEEN VAMPIRE BS!!) - I can probably only count on one hand the songs on the albums I don't think are "great".

It's just the live show was the final piece - because Thom and the boys are f*cking amazing live too.

Now, finally, seeing Muse live for the first time? I'm going to live with the "new girlfriend" feeling. ;)

I'm sure RH will be back - they always are.

LSP

The show rocked last night! It was my first one and it excedded all my expatations!! Althoguh ( eary apologizes to those that don't agree) but Passion Pit really made me wanna rip my ears off and stuff them in my drink. ( again, I'm sorry to those who liked them)

Anyway - MUSE PLEASE COME BACK SOON!!:musesign:

The show rocked last night! It was my first one and it excedded all my expatations!! Althoguh ( eary apologizes to those that don't agree) but Passion Pit really made me wanna rip my ears off and stuff them in my drink. ( again, I'm sorry to those who liked them)

Anyway - MUSE PLEASE COME BACK SOON!!:musesign:

Hey now, don't apologise to the people who disagree with you! You have just as much right to have your own opinion as they do! ;)

Like I said, the dedication to Bell(amy) is very short, and the first 35-40 seconds are a little shaky, (lots of jumping and bumping) but the guys nailed the song last night. You can also hear my wife react moments after and then trys to be quiet when she realizes I'm filming. :-) I'm surprised how good the audio is though. It looks best at 720p.

Link:

:happy: That's brilliant, thanks for uploading! I'm worried I'll start bawling the next time I listen to Starlight, lol :$

Looks like it was a great night for lots of reasons... keep this up, lads, and there won't be as much beef about setlists :p!

And did anyone get pictures of the gig by any chance? I'm new to the forums, so I'm not sure if there's a specific section for that stuff and whatnot.

I got a few pics - there not great cause I was off to the side, I'm not sure where to put them, too.:erm:

The start of KOC is awesome enough when you know it's coming; can't imagine how amazing it must have been when it was unexpected.

im pretty sure nobody was expecting it. when they started playing it i thought back to the HAARP vid and the mosh pit of rapage. I didn't know whether I should be scared or excited.

In the end it was great though :)

im pretty sure nobody was expecting it. when they started playing it i thought back to the HAARP vid and the mosh pit of rapage. I didn't know whether I should be scared or excited.

In the end it was great though :)

I was not expecting it at all. I kept on expecting Uprising. Other than that, I don't really remember what I was thinking. I was too shocked and screaming. I guess I remember thinking I would be sad if the towers didn't go down before the big Knights riff because I wanted to watch Matt run around the stage.

Archived