Last night was so much fun.

Overture opened, my jaw dropped. My girlfriend looked at me and laughed because she knew it wasn't what I was expecting to open. I thought, cool...Uprising next.

Then Map played and everyone around my probably thought I was a loony when I was the only one around me screaming at the top of my lungs. I thought awesome....Uprising will be next.

I saw red, and thought yep, Uprising. Then KNIGHTS OF CYDONIA! That whole sequence was just so exciting.

I was excited to see the light up drums after Feeling Good since I knew it would be MK Jam. They way they did the jam and UD with Dom and Chris on the towers was very cool.

The Bell dedication was great and very touching.

I was secretly (greedily) hoping that Plug in Baby would close the main set after US which would set the stage for an encore of ???? -> Stockholm -> TaB. Take a Bow to close was EPIC! It was confusing, because Matt walked off the stage after Stockholm while Chris and Dom stayed on stage. I couldn't tell if there would be a full second encore or not.

This sounded like such an amazing show! I just saw my first in Sacramento, and I thought it was fantastic, but now that I've read about this one I'm starting to get a little jealous :p

His dedication to baby Bell was so sweet! And did anyone record the part where they let someone propose on stage (if I read that right)?

I agree. I'm relieved he chose his words carefully and dedicated the song to "Bell" and not "Baby Bell". You could imagine the confusion in the crowd upon hearing that Muse is now being sponsored by the cheese company, Babybel.

Babybel cheese :LOL:

Didn't know wtf was going on at the beginning with the setlist. Just ... awesome.

I never thought I'd say this (and I haven't seen the other band in a while) but ...

Muse >>> Radiohead :eek:

Thanks Muse ... for making my year ... and my son's first concert unforgettable!

whoa.. that's a bold statement right there..

Like I said, the dedication to Bell(amy) is very short, and the first 35-40 seconds are a little shaky, (lots of jumping and bumping) but the guys nailed the song last night. You can also hear my wife react moments after and then trys to be quiet when she realizes I'm filming. :-) I'm surprised how good the audio is though. It looks best at 720p.

Link:

Beautiful!

Wow!!!

That was a great concert last night.

I've been a Muse fan since I lived in Paris ten years ago.

I'm glad they are finally making it in the USA and hope to see much more of them in the future.

So much music today all sounds alike and it is great to see a band that is creative.

I took my Son (who is a fan too) to the concert at the Pepsi Center last night and it was spectacular! Usually, at a concert, there's at least a few songs where your bored, but not at Muse. They rocked the socks off the Pepsi Center!

Does anyone know if they are going to ever release MK Jam? I would buy it in an instant!

Anyone who missed the show, missed the show of the year. I don't think there will be another show like this!

MOTP to KOC you mean? :D

Oh, sorry - I mean EXO to MOTP as in that video which had a teaser bit. Too dazed and confused :)

EDIT: MOTP to KOC will be great too. Ahhh, the 19000 there had something so special. Even if they repeat the same in the next concert, the thrill of the unknown will be missing. Unless MUSE want to keep everyone guessing from this point on.

MUSE on Shuffle - Live!

Archived