i truly appreciate take a bow/mk jam/the switching up of the order. :dance::musesign:

but if i had been there, after that new opening bit i would've been so SO excited, thinking that lots of changes were to follow (like a couple of either ce, b&h, bliss, exo 2/3 (ha), rbs or any piano songs, mk, etc.)... i don't consider differences in tower height for various songs much of a change... :erm: after getting hopes up like that, one new song would've been slightly underwhelming (in comparison to what it could have been). it's kind of like the tiro tease the other night - yes, new location in setlist, but why get my hopes up that you're gonna do something EXTRA-awesome?

i do think that it was a wonderful time for us on the plane, though. :) & <3<3<3 for the baby Bell dedication. i cried.

back home.

It was a great show. I haven't looked at a recap of the setlist yet, but we probably got about 15 or 16 songs, right?

What makes up 40% of the show experience for me, personally, is how good the crowd is. Tonight, I was pleasantly surprised. I was in the middle-left of the floor about 4 or 5 rows back and there was a lot of good action! good stuff... thanks to the others who were having a good time down there.

I thought Exo 1 was a good opener... for about 2 seconds i was like "OMG THEY ARE GONNA PLAY THE FULL EXO FOR US" but then i was like "wait. it's muse... nah".

No new born kinda surprised me, but I am happy that they played MOTP ... always a good one. I don't love TAB but it was a good change up. ANd I really liked the first few songs of the set b/c it got the crowd all crazy and energetic... set the right tone :)

the guys had good energy and at the end dom said something like "thanks guys, sorry we were 6 months late" :LOL:

back home.

It was a great show. I haven't looked at a recap of the setlist yet, but we probably got about 15 or 16 songs, right?

What makes up 40% of the show experience for me, personally, is how good the crowd is. Tonight, I was pleasantly surprised. I was in the middle-left of the floor about 4 or 5 rows back and there was a lot of good action! good stuff... thanks to the others who were having a good time down there.

I thought Exo 1 was a good opener... for about 2 seconds i was like "OMG THEY ARE GONNA PLAY THE FULL EXO FOR US" but then i was like "wait. it's muse... nah".

No new born kinda surprised me, but I am happy that they played MOTP ... always a good one. I don't love TAB but it was a good change up. ANd I really liked the first few songs of the set b/c it got the crowd all crazy and energetic... set the right tone :)

the guys had good energy and at the end dom said something like "thanks guys, sorry we were 6 months late" :LOL:

You were probably right next to me...

The show was pretty freaking amazing!

Had a great time. The setlist shakeup really threw me for a loop at first. I was really hoping we'd get more out of the ordinary classic (I really had my heart set on Deadstar). However, it was great to hear Map and TaB. REALLY bummed they didn't play all of Agitated. :D

It was also a lot of fun reading the concert posts here (I am CraigHwk on twitter). It was great reading the reactions to KoC and the start of the show.

Passion Pit was good. I might have to download their CD.

Fun night.. Decent crowd.. Good times.

Archived