Get close with Muse competition

rowanmaya

Hi, it seems that I'm not the only person having problems trying to complete the competition entry as a box pops up saying you need to log in (even though I am) and the button isn't working. I'm exhausted and in a lot of pain having sat at my PC for over n hour trying to get this to work so some help would be very much appreciated xxx Thank you xxx

Hi Kev, it's the "Get Close With Muse" video competition where fans can create a video saying why they think they should win the chance to meet the band in San Francisco and do an interview. Here's the link to their page, the offending widget is on the right of their picture. The button for step 2 seems to be broken as it asks you to log-in even if you're already logged in and then the Log-in button is broken! I've messaged MySpace but they probably won't reply til after the deadline (which people are also confused about as it's based on the US Pacific time zone :(

http://www.myspace.com/muse

I really hope you can help- I'm disabed and this is the only big Muse competition I can enter as I can't take part in their treasure hunts etc.

Thank you xxx

yeah since i've logged in pressing the submit video button has just switched the widget into the entry form each time for me.

Sadly I've tried that so many times I've almost worn my Refresh Page button out! This is not funny anymore, I stayed up for over 18 hrs yesterday trying to get this done, just had a few hours sleep and I'm still in the same clothes as I fell asleep on the couch exhausted!

Any new ideas??

no sorry, it's not something i have any involvement in and i can't replicate the error. all i can suggest is make sure your flash player is up to date and maybe try a different browser (i've used firefox and chrome)

no sorry, it's not something i have any involvement in and i can't replicate the error. all i can suggest is make sure your flash player is up to date and maybe try a different browser (i've used firefox and chrome)

I really appreciate your efforts, don't get me wrong :) It's the lack of sleep getting to me I think! Thank you- I shall keep trying, after all, it may be another Microsoft conspiracy... lol xx

great news! hope you win :)

Thank you, I hope so too and I might even take you as my +1 for helping me sort the problem! I think my bass instructor might have something to say about that though as he's currently top of that list as my husband can't get time off work being an army officer!

Thanks again :D xxx

Archived