Guest Octazooka
It sounds awesome, but looks kinda...

gay

Black Manson>Silver Manson>Strato>Red Manson> Everything else.

:LOL:

Correcto, I think the Chrome Bombers pwn that Glitterati. It's just a guitar in a sexay, shimmery, tight red bodysuit after all. :phu:

He usually uses it during the SMBH and he didn't last night. It was used during Unnatural though...

Does anyone know what was used during the Supermassive? I am just curious.

I assume Matt used either the Seattle, the Chrome Kaoss or the Kaoss Manson. Only those have KAOSS pads beside the Glitterati. (which he usually uses for the solo)

"cause there's no sense crying over everying mistake. You just keep on trying till you run out of cake. And the science gets done, and you make a neat gun for the people who are STILL ALIVE!"

Erm...yeah xD. Yay for it being alive!!! :D

You have no idea how happy I am to hear it survived. I love that thing almost as much as I love Matt! :p

Glitterilluminati ftw! The mighty Glitterati lives on! :dance:

The Glitterilluminati must monitor him and his guitar-smashing tendencies more closely now. We must never let it die! :ninja:

Exactly what I was thinking. He can smash the Glitterati on a thousand different stages, and it will always be back at the next gig...lol. The Glitterati cannot be killed. It's the guitar equivalent of a Terminator, only more glittery.

:LOL:

"cause there's no sense crying over everying mistake. You just keep on trying till you run out of cake. And the science gets done, and you make a neat gun for the people who are STILL ALIVE!"

Erm...yeah xD. Yay for it being alive!!! :D

:awesome:

He usually uses it during the SMBH and he didn't last night. It was used during Unnatural though...

Does anyone know what was used during the Supermassive? I am just curious.

In Seattle he used the Black Manson I believe. I was really confused, he was switching them up a bit.

Has anyone ever seen photographic proof that he has more than one Glitterati? OTTOMH, of all the guitar-stand pics I've seen there's only been the one on display... not that that precludes a secret stash of backups in another gear trunk somewhere.

Ideally, he'd have three of them: one to smash when a situation calls for it, one to handle a bit roughly which is SOP (with smashing optional), and a true backup. If he has only the one backup, that'd cramp his style for the duration of the repair/shipping cycle... and I don't think Bellz likes to be inhibited onstage in any way! :)

Archived