The neck snapped off, sure, but it's not as if he can't get either that neck repaired or a new neck put on. He could probably even just have another one made. Who knows, maybe he's done it already and we've just never noticed.

It's been spotted at the gig tonight apparently.

I'm sure it'll get fixed. Didn't it break a few months ago as well?

And while I don't think it's his prettiest guitar the Glitterati is just... iconic to me, now. It's what jumps into my mind when I think of Bellamy's guitars.

This proves the Glitterati is IMMORTAL!!

Exactly what I was thinking. He can smash the Glitterati on a thousand different stages, and it will always be back at the next gig...lol. The Glitterati cannot be killed. It's the guitar equivalent of a Terminator, only more glittery.

Actually the glitterati's been smashed and stabbed into amps quite a few times. :erm: in brisbane the neck snapped clean off :eek:. but its always been back in action after a bit, so we should be ok. :happy:. yeah for bringing back the guitar smashing though! :fear:

Actually the glitterati's been smashed and stabbed into amps quite a few times. :erm: in brisbane the neck snapped clean off :eek:. but its always been back in action after a bit, so we should be ok. :happy:. yeah for bringing back the guitar smashing though! :fear:

Yeah, that is so rock 'n' roll. Keep rocking Matt! :yesey:

Guest Octazooka

The physical form of the Glitterati may die, but its soul lingers.

Em well I was never a fan of the Glitterati, it reminds me of glittery 70s' era jumpsuits. And lots of body hair. :stunned:

Archived