Dead Star Discussion Thread

Luigi.

Studio version? It's pretty damn good I guess. I'd rather listen to a few others though.

Hullaballo verson? Pwopper boner inducing stuff! :LOL:

Heard it at Marlay, was the first Muse gig I ever went to so I didn't realise JUST how EPIC the setlist was :(

I didn't even know what Dead Star was, just that it sounded FUCK AWESOME! :awesome:

The studio version of Dead Star is crazy, I prefer it over the Hullabaloo version tbh. I've only heard the studio version on YouTube, I can't find it anywhere :( .

It's on the Dead Star/In Your World singles. Or else I'm pretty sure you can buy the song on iTunes.

I really wish they would put this into their live rotation more often. The updated version with the synths is just mega awesome. Such a great song.

I don't like the Hullabaloo version at all. It just sounds off to me. The studio take was the superior version of the song until the V Festival video was released. That? Is brilliant.

:LOL: Ok then!! Thank you for clarification. ;)

definitely absolutely

hope to see them play it someday, aswell as endlessly, spacy dementia and sing for absolution :$

the wish to see micro cuts has become true@wembley, so there is hope for the other songs to come true aswell...

• 2 weeks later...

Archived