• 1 month later...

These are so brilliant, I love them :awesome: I'll have to order them somehow.

They all sound a bit... creepy and jungle-ish. Because of how much Muse uses minor keys and the marimba they use in the songs. :LOL:

I think Chris should let his kids listen to these :happy:

Crazy times! I love how the album cover has an alien on it. :LOL:

Assassin was the song that got my 5 year addicted to Muse. We listened to it every morning on the way to school. :facepalm: It's a good thing she couldn't really decipher the lyrics. One day she asked me what Assassin was. I said it was someone's name. :ninja:

Really? I know this isn't the right topic to bring this up in, but hiding the truth, even from a small child, is in my opinion never right. Look at the Exo-Politics and Assassin lyrics, they are pretty much about that.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...
It's just the melody so I think it's fine.

Oh you're right! I thought they had the lyrics too, I didn't have the chance to listen to them before.

It could be so you can sing along!

Twinkle twinkle little superstar

into the supermassive sucked

Up above the world so high

Glaciers melting in the dead of night

After listening: these are actually awesome. Definitely going into my sleep folder.

I like these and don't like them at the same time. They don't really sound like lullabies to me so much as they remind me of the musak they play in Thai and Chinese restaurants sometimes.. :stunned:

Right on!

I find these a bit eerie myself. But then again I'm traumatized from playing Max Payne's nightmares :stunned:

Finally, a way to subliminally make my 4 month old niece like good music. Whenever I'm looking after her she can listen to these and that way she might not be influenced by my brother and his girlfriends taste in ill Wayne and niki minaj :LOL:

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived