If they do any of Sepember they should have one in Ohio on September 24th. Best birthday ever? :awesome:

*is dreaming*

I just think there should be one in Ohio in general :D

Although the Detroit gig was almost perfectly timed, just 5 days after my birthday :awesome:

Yeah, I don't know.... if they did US shows in late Sept/early Oct and then Aussie ones in late Nov/early Dec there could potentially be 30days between the two legs... how long does it take to ship the stuff? If they fly it I don't see why they'd need a long time to get it over :unsure:

I bet they fly it - there isn't a lot of monetary difference between shipping and flying and flying is actually more flexible with regards to freight. Just need time to clear customs at the other end.

Hmm well I would suspect they'd want a break after their Wembley dates which is mid-September, so they'd probably start at the beginning of October, and I think they'd be here for a couple of weeks. But if they do Australia in December vs in November I suppose there'd be time to get there stuff there. I don't think they'd do that though because isn't that pretty close to BDO? I dunno, it's a tricky case. They probably have it figured out.

:LOL: They seem a bit more fly by the seat of their pants to me than having it all figured out - that's what they have tour managers for.

I just think there should be one in Ohio in general :D

Although the Detroit gig was almost perfectly timed, just 5 days after my birthday :awesome:

Me too, it would just be twice as awesome if it was on my birthday. :happy:

I'd seriously be happy for any date in Ohio!

It seems pretty likely they would play Austin City Limits, if they're doing touring in the U.S around October. That would be so awesome! I really want to go this year anyway, but Austin is nearly five hours from my town, and I'm not used to driving long distances. And everyone I've talked to says hotels and stuff are a total bitch on that weekend. But this year I'm going to find a way!

I hope they do a show in Dallas at least. Fort Worth is great and all, but I wasn't a big fan of the venue last week. Do they even usually hold concerts in the convention center? Either way, I'll haul ass to Austin in October. Even if I have to sleep in my car. :LOL:

ACL would not surprise me (and would hugely welcomed :D)

A non-Resistance tour would be nice, but I'd be completely satisfied with them just coming back tbh. That, and making a stop in Texas. New setlist wouldn't hurt, either ;)

Archived