ugh im saving up for a new drumset though:(....it can be my birthday present then hahaha....

hey pittsburgh has a brand spanking new arena now! Consol Energy Arena..holds 14,500 for endstage concerts...it opens august though, so id be cutting it short.

just saying this would help for all you pittsburgh/cleveland goers.

The first round of dates were announced in December - about 3 months before the shows actually took place. Right now, October is about 6 months away. It could be a while yet, despite Myspace's little banner tease. :(

Or maybe they'll announce it way early to have all the extra time to fill the Dodgers and Giants Stadiums.:happy::LOL:

The first round of dates were announced in December - about 3 months before the shows actually took place. Right now, October is about 6 months away. It could be a while yet, despite Myspace's little banner tease. :(

Or maybe they'll announce it way early to have all the extra time to fill the Dodgers and Giants Stadiums.:happy::LOL:

Or maybe they're playing Lollapalooza and will announce a handful of dates in April when the Lolla lineup comes out. I'd be happy if they played Lolla because that means a higher chance for ACL! :D

Or maybe they're playing Lollapalooza and will announce a handful of dates in April when the Lolla lineup comes out. I'd be happy if they played Lolla because that means a higher chance for ACL! :D

Oh yeah, I forgot about Lolla. :LOL:

If they did that, their schedule for July/August would be INSANE. Europe, Japan/South Korea, Chicago, then back to Europe all in a matter of a few weeks! But with festival appearances and not needing a bazillion trucks of LED screens it's probably feasible.

Either way, I'm not really expecting another Detroit show so.. here's hoping for Grand Rapids, Toledo, South Bend or Fort Wayne. Don't think I'll be able to venture out to anything further than those cities...

visit myspace.com and just look at the advertisement video up top of the page and watch it till the end. it even says " Watch now! FALL TOUR DATES TO COME SOON. "....so maybe they really are going to announce them soon. I remember U2 announced their US dates like 9 or 10 months before the concert date so you never know:)

Since I just saw them in Toronto I'm desperate to see them again! I would travel to Cleveland, Pittsburgh, back to Toronto again, or wherever I could w/in a 1 day drive since I doubt they will ever come back to Buffalo again!

Yes!!

If they come anywhere remotely close I am definitely going to see them again. It'd be great if it was just touring and not apart of the Resistance tour, so they could mix up the sets some, but even if it is, I'll still do it all over again.

SPECULATION:

It seems probable that the band and their bookie's would graze the U.S. with their first headlining tour behind their latest album; then return for a slightly more extensive (or exotic locale) tour in the fall after they've been "introduced" to the majority of the U.S. contingent.

Just saying, and being hopeful :D.

How about they stop making me chase them all over the country (Houston x 2, Atlanta, Fairfax) and come to Louisiana? Yes, we have running water.

LOUISVILLE ARENA please! :supersad:

Construction finishes in November and holds 17,500 for end stage concerts! Lets christen that baby right before all the "other" acts get in! :fear:

Yes!!

If they come anywhere remotely close I am definitely going to see them again. It'd be great if it was just touring and not apart of the Resistance tour, so they could mix up the sets some, but even if it is, I'll still do it all over again.

SPECULATION:

It seems probable that the band and their bookie's would graze the U.S. with their first headlining tour behind their latest album; then return for a slightly more extensive (or exotic locale) tour in the fall after they've been "introduced" to the majority of the U.S. contingent.

Just saying, and being hopeful :D.

{dreams of them playing Bliss or pretty much any other song thats not in the regular US resistance set now....:happy:}

yeahh maybe then they can say" Why don't we stop under-estimating our American fans and play some Showbiz and more OoS material?!:D:D "

Wait, if its US tour dates do you think they'll come back to Toronto??

Cause usually when bands announce a US tour they stop by Toronto as well.

If they do.. HOLY CRAP i will jizz in my pants. :awesome: :awesome: :awesome:

They've literally just played toronto, why repeat it again? :LOL:

Archived