I was so excited when I saw that banner.

I'm really hoping they come to Memphis, but no one ever comes here so somewhere near here would be nice. Maybe they'll come back to Nashville.

I've said this before, and I'll said it again.

Come to Cincinnati!!!! Or somewhere close. That would make my life.

More CA dates plz! :supersad:

At least you get Coachella! I'd DIE to go see that lineup. Seriously, I would pay to fly cross-coast, but I CANNOT miss class again. Been sick too much. :noey:

my god... could they spoil us anymore?

but hey, i don't mind AT ALL! and oh, i thought i heard Dom or Matt say "We'll be back soon!" in Ft. Worth :)

Delaware? OK, maybe not ... I'd be out-of-my-mind thrilled if they play anywhere within driving distance for me. Which is a lot of places.:) Very cool.

Yeah, but this one is supposed to be specifically about the Fall and the rumors of where they might go. Is that not alright?

It's still about The Resistance Tour, still about the US and still about more dates, which exactly what was being discussed in the existing threads. The last comments there were about more dates in the fall so personally I don't see the point of having a new thread to carry on the same discussion.

Anyway the mods will decide if they want to merge this with the main thread.

It's still about The Resistance Tour, still about the US and still about more dates, which exactly what was being discussed in the existing threads. The last comments there were about more dates in the fall so personally I don't see the point of having a new thread to carry on the same discussion.

Anyway the mods will decide if they want to merge this with the main thread.

Ok, well, it was more to inform people anyway, since I doubt everyone keeps up with that thread. :LOL:

my god... could they spoil us anymore?

but hey, i don't mind AT ALL! and oh, i thought i heard Dom or Matt say "We'll be back soon!" in Ft. Worth :)

yeah they allways says so;) some people are still waiting on that soon conscert:LOL:

yeah they allways says so;) some people are still waiting on that soon conscert:LOL:

Soon = within the next ten years :p

How about they stop making me chase them all over the country (Houston x 2, Atlanta, Fairfax) and come to Louisiana? Yes, we have running water.

Between Muse and U2 touring this year, I think I'm just going to go ahead and declare bankruptcy.

Yeah, I'm right there with you... thank god I just got a new job though. MOOORREEE MONEYYY, but not really :stunned:

Between Muse and U2 touring this year, I think I'm just going to go ahead and declare bankruptcy.

Ditto. Why must we have to pay for concerts waaaay ahead of time? I need a bit of time to replenish my funds, guys!

I don't care where they're going, I am up for more gigs after Wembley and I'll travel anywhere in the continental US!!

*starts saving money and days off work* :dance: :dance: