Wedding songs?

spaced

Congrats! I thought about using "Blackout" myself. I got married last July (07/08/09) and while I had always dreamed of walking down the aisle to the largo from Vivaldi's "Winter," I wanted to incorporate Muse as well. I used "Unintended," then the "Interlude" from Absolution and the largo and it worked out well. And I thought it was fun to see Muse listed as music in my newspaper wedding announcement :) I'm planning a vow renewal at Voodoo Doughnut in Portland, Ore., and, I may use "In Your World" for the procession (I know, not very wedding-like lyrics, but this is just for fun) and the Doctor Who theme for a recession. Good luck with your wedding!

Here are all the Muse songs mentioned in this thread. Yah I know I have no life :LOL:. Your welcome :D

Bedroom Acoustics

Blackout

Blackout (from HAARP DVD)

Blackout (instrumental)

Bliss

Bliss (by Vitamin String Quartet)

Can't Take My Eyes Off You

Dead Star

Endlessly

Execution Commentary

Exogenesis Part III

Falling Away With You

Guiding Light

Hysteria

I Belong To You

Interlude

Invincible

In Your World

Knights of Cydonia

Knights of Cydonia (into)

Knights of Cydonia (symphonic version)

Map of Your Head

Map of Your Head (by Vitamin String Quartet)

Muscle Museum (acoustic)

Muscle Museum (by Vitamin String Quartet)

Nishe

Please Please Please Let Me Get What I Want

Sing For Absolution

Sing For Absolution (acoustic)

Sing for Absoultion (by Vitamin String Quartet)

Small Print

Soldier's Poem

Starlight

Stockholm Syndrome

Sunburn

Sunburn (acoustic)

Time is Running Out

Time is Running Out (by Vitamin String Quartet)

Undisclosed Desires

Unintended

Congrats! I thought about using "Blackout" myself. I got married last July (07/08/09) and while I had always dreamed of walking down the aisle to the largo from Vivaldi's "Winter," I wanted to incorporate Muse as well. I used "Unintended," then the "Interlude" from Absolution and the largo and it worked out well. And I thought it was fun to see Muse listed as music in my newspaper wedding announcement :) I'm planning a vow renewal at Voodoo Doughnut in Portland, Ore., and, I may use "In Your World" for the procession (I know, not very wedding-like lyrics, but this is just for fun) and the Doctor Who theme for a recession. Good luck with your wedding!

You're my fucking hero. :eek:

• 9 months later...
I know this thread is only 5 pages, and normally I would have read it all...but i'm kind of in a rush.

I'm curious as to how I coul get Muse to play at my party or wedding?

Is there a place i contact?

i've been wondering for a really long time.

Do you have several million dollars spare?

Even then, I don't know if they'd do it. I've never heard of them playing at weddings and private parties.

Do you have several million dollars spare?

Even then, I don't know if they'd do it. I've never heard of them playing at weddings and private parties.

no, i really don't. I was watching My Super Sweet 16 and the idea came up...and I was just curious. after searching I found that the Jonas Brothers cost $35,000 for one night. I can only imagine how much Muse would cost. But it's still nice to know.

I realize how stupid that sounds, :p

well anyways congrats on getting married..

You may have everything all planned, and your wedding might be in a month or something, I don't really know... :D

but anyways congrats on marriage and, even if you aren't going to use it on your wedding, this version of starlight is just breathtaking.

I kinda teared up when I first heard it. I know that's ridiculous but I think it's beautiful :p

We played Neutron Star Collision as a march out, it really works well and puts a lot of energy into the wedding.

The piano really adds drama to the march and really sticks out. I suggest it.

Our wedding march in was something from Mike Oldfield, it really brought tears on everyone's eyes...

I'm sure that whatever you pick should work.

Undisclosed Desires is one of our favorites too :)

• 1 month later...

I haven't checked back to this thread in a while, and I thought I would give an update. The wedding was last May actually, and the processional was to Blackout (Instrumental). We were married on by the beach at sunset and it was absolutely beautiful.

Here's a photo. Thanks for all of the help in choosing guys!

35721_10150201995640232_806570231_13540948_1253454_n-1-1.jpg

I haven't checked back to this thread in a while, and I thought I would give an update. The wedding was last May actually, and the processional was to Blackout (Instrumental). We were married on by the beach at sunset and it was absolutely beautiful.

Congratulation. I fell in love with idea having Blackout from HAARP credits as weding song:happy:

That's wonderful. :happy: Congratulations!

no, i really don't. I was watching My Super Sweet 16 and the idea came up...and I was just curious. after searching I found that the Jonas Brothers cost $35,000 for one night. I can only imagine how much Muse would cost. But it's still nice to know.

I realize how stupid that sounds, :p

well anyways congrats on getting married..

Muse cost £1million for one night

Archived