Am I the only one who thinks that the idea of Overture being played in the bright sunlight is a bit odd :shifty:

I was just thinking, though, that it would be perfect if they could time it at sunset, so that as it ends the sun goes down, then they play the rest of exogenesis in the dark :yesey:

Am I the only one who thinks that the idea of Overture being played in the bright sunlight is a bit odd :shifty:

I was just thinking, though, that it would be perfect if they could time it at sunset, so that as it ends the sun goes down, then they play the rest of exogenesis in the dark :yesey:

It's good idea, but sun sets too late I think. How north this place is?

Yeah, I know you were just thinking best place for it.

Yep, it is odd.

But what can you do with the boreal summer and when the sun is shinning at 9pm? :LOL:

Maybe a little bit hard to time it like this in countries where the sun nearly doesn't set at the moment :)

Archived