did you get any pics? Did you see the pics of the Helsinki set a couple of days before the gig? They do have plenty of time to build the pyramid stage tbh, it's mostly a matter of whether the venue is big enough and how much it cost to get it there, it's an *awful* lot of trucks...

Of course I hope they will built the stadium show, but to be honest.. I don't think so..

Will someone please send me the pics of the Helsinki set a couple days before the gig? then I can compare. I didn't took any pics yesterday, but if I walk pass today I will.

Of course I hope they will built the stadium show, but to be honest.. I don't think so..

Will someone please send me the pics of the Helsinki set a couple days before the gig? then I can compare. I didn't took any pics yesterday, but if I walk pass today I will.

These are the pics that were posted in the Helsinki thread:

stagefriday.jpg

24cgx1t.jpg

sorry guys, I went pass Bergenhus Festning today and the first thing I saw was that the gate I went through yesterday is closed so no getting in until tomorrow evening. And after that I saw the stage. It was done with the resistance cubes in the background just like the festival show..:(

sorry guys, I went pass Bergenhus Festning today and the first thing I saw was that the gate I went through yesterday is closed so no getting in until tomorrow evening. And after that I saw the stage. It was done with the resistance cubes in the background just like the festival show..:(

:(:noey:

Still hope we get a proper, long setlist though.

here's a picture how it gonna be.. Anyone knows if the golden circle is BOTH sides or just the one? because it almost seems that you can walk from golden circle to the other side at the front... confused

I guess it's both sides.

Will it be possible to buy merchandise before the gates open/the concert starts?

:(:noey:

Still hope we get a proper, long setlist though.

I'm sorry, but what are you thinking? Helsinki, being the exact same leg of the tour got crappy stage setup and crappy setlist. You'll obviously get the same, do you think you're getting 23 songs? I'm sorry, but you should be glad with 17...

I'm sorry, but what are you thinking? Helsinki, being the exact same leg of the tour got crappy stage setup and crappy setlist. You'll obviously get the same, do you think you're getting 23 songs? I'm sorry, but you should be glad with 17...

I know, that's what I'm afraid of.

here's a picture how it gonna be.. Anyone knows if the golden circle is BOTH sides or just the one? because it almost seems that you can walk from golden circle to the other side at the front... confused

strange shaped arena. looks pretty small though

Hola guys! My friend bailed at the last hour (stupidity at it's best). So now I'm going alone! :(

Anyone that's going? A group that I can crash perhaps? Happy, cheerful people? Boys or girls, I don't care. Just some peeps that will enjoy thiiis :p LOL

It's gonna be wicked concert though. The weather is beyond :D

Btw, I'm a girl :)

Archived