I'm freaking out. is there any tickets left?????????????????????????????

SVARA SVARA SVARA JAG BLIR GALEN SNART

seriöst.. du har hittat dig till det här forumet men du kan inte hitta muse biljetterna? o.O du kan ju testa att varva ner lite och använda dig av en jättebra sida som heter google.se (eller varför inte muse.mu som även länkar direkt till biljetterna?) -_-

I acutally hope micro cuts doesn't end up in the top 5, it's a great song but not as great live as it used to be, so that place is better occupied by another song :/

yeah you're right about that, I've watched the old shows too much (if it's possible :p)... but the same goes for showbiz... But I will not complain, 4 of 5 songs are right now in top 5 :D If you could change assassin for B&H it would be perfect :D or as perfect it can be :D

EDIT: Current top 5:

1. Assassin 6% (364 votes)

2. Citizen Erased 6% (357 votes)

3. Fury 6% (348 votes)

4. Hyper Music 6% (336 votes)

5. Bliss 5% (277 votes)

• 2 weeks later...

but I kind of like it. because two songs fury and assassin have never been played in sweden before. Good voting! And the rest have not been played in sweden since 2002/2003. except bliss(played at a depeche concert in 2006) but i would like to get in SD and darkshines in that top 5

but I kind of like it. because two songs fury and assassin have never been played in sweden before. Good voting! And the rest have not been played in sweden since 2002/2003. except bliss(played at a depeche concert in 2006) but i would like to get in SD and darkshines in that top 5

agreed about Darkshines! :D

Hello everyone!!!

I preordered my tickets for the gig in Stockholm on muse.mu and it says on it that they are "fan club" tickets so i was wondering if this means that we are going to stand in a "fan area" or if - since the regular tickets are sold at the same price - we will be like everybody else, struggling to get a good spot there?

Thanks for helping me out on this!

Cheers

Hello everyone!!!

I preordered my tickets for the gig in Stockholm on muse.mu and it says on it that they are "fan club" tickets so i was wondering if this means that we are going to stand in a "fan area" or if - since the regular tickets are sold at the same price - we will be like everybody else, struggling to get a good spot there?

Thanks for helping me out on this!

Cheers

No one knows yet, it's probably just something they write under prisgrupp but then again, who knows, we might be admitted early or something, time will tell.

• 2 weeks later...

The thing is that muse know will think that this is really what everybody wants!

I'm really upset about this and two of my mates sold their tickets today. i now it's extreme. But they have as me listened to muse since 2002 but they stopped going to concerts when bhar came out and this poll came up and they saw songs like showbiz up there and bought tickets, really excited! And now.....:( considering going there drunk as hell and hope kasabian is the support

If they can't appreciate the awesomeness of a Muse concert without old songs they don't deserve to go

whatever, I just thought it would be really fun going with them because i discovered muse with them and now I'm going alone

After the poll cleaning he result are:

1. Bliss 6% (425 votes)

2. Citizen Erased 6% (398 votes)

3. Knights Of Cydonia 4% (297 votes)

4. Plug In Baby 4% (256 votes)

5. Starlight 4% (240 votes)

Hysteria 3% (223 votes)

Stockholm Syndrome 3% (221 votes)

:mad:

Archived