Everybody should vote Showbiz, and i've seen that many have done that. Excellent! And Bliss too. :awesome:

And to them idiots voting on Uprising/KoC/Hysteria and the other singles/hits: They're obviously going to play them anyway. So please be productive and reconsider something rare...

Rly? Aldrig känt mig omtyckt bland....... personer som var på Muse... på Hovet :supersad:

haha okej nu ska jag väl inte säga för mkt för jag håller inte i det och jag har aldrig varit med på det.. men de har sagts tidigare i denna tråd att alla musefans är välkomna dit ;)

VOTE FOR FALLING AWAY WITH YOU!!! THEY'vE NEVER PLAYED IT LIVE!!!! D':

And they probably won't play it, they will have four more songs to choose from even if fawy made the top 5.

Är man välkommen i CoC?

Som officiell skapare av CoC är du härmed välkommen!

Any of you going to Stockholm want me to vote something in exchange for Muscle Museum, Falling Away With You and Endlessly at Wembley 11th?

yes! darkshines, muscle museum and megalomania please! :D i'll go vote your choices on wembley 11th ;) (good thing i'm only going to wembley on the 10th XD)

EDIT: Done! ;)

Top Five:

1. Assassin 9% (313 votes)

2. Fury 9% (296 votes)

3. Hoodoo 7% (248 votes)

4. Citizen Erased 5% (183 votes)

5. Bliss 5% (161 votes)

6. Hyper Music 4% (151 votes)

7. Showbiz 4% (128 votes)

Scary amounts of votes:

Feeling Good 1% (38 votes)

Stockholm Syndrome 2% (79 votes)

Starlight 2% (73 votes)

Knights Of Cydonia 3% (118 votes)

Edit: Fawy was in a wrong place.

Scary amounts of votes:

Feeling Good 1% (38 votes)

Stockholm Syndrome 2% (79 votes)

Starlight 2% (73 votes)

Knights Of Cydonia 3% (118 votes)

Falling Away With You 1% (39 votes)

I don't mean to be rude, but is something wrong with the people who voted for Stockholm Syndrome, Starlight, Knights? They've played those songs at EVERY gig in like 3 years time.

I don't mean to be rude, but is something wrong with the people who voted for Stockholm Syndrome, Starlight, Knights? They've played those songs at EVERY gig in like 3 years time.

Yeah, there's no point in voting those songs as they will play them anyway...

Hmmm I think I voted for Citizen Erased, Fury and Butterflies & Hurricanes for this gig. I'm not sure though because I've been voting for slightly different songs for all the gigs I'm going to and can't remember anymore :chuckle:

I was hoping Dead Star would be on the list but no :supersad:

Come on people! Muse have been letting go of Bliss and Citizen Erased lately, I really want to see those songs, please vote them, if you haven't yet.

Sure, Hoodoo and Assassin are quite good, but in all honestly, they are a bit of a yawn live.

Archived