Best drumming on a muse song....

Okay, the ultimate question... seeing as how these 2 take the lead... which one's better: Assassin or Stockholm drumming?

im still flippin stuck. but id hafta say SS if im honest. i just love the variations, its really unique! (not that Assassin isnt feckin fab!) :)

hmmm

assassin has THAT drum fill but the rest is meh

stockholm isnt THAT complex, but sounds good and maintains throughout the song

im gonna have to go with stockholm too

hmmm

assassin has THAT drum fill but the rest is meh

stockholm isnt THAT complex, but sounds good and maintains throughout the song

im gonna have to go with stockholm too

:)

'THAT drum fill' seems pretty damn powerful on this thread though! i honestly didnt expect assassin to take the lead. although i didnt have any expectations of what people thought, hence me starting the thread hehe! :rolleyes:

stockholm drumming during the verses is what gets me! its brill! ahh just the whole flippin thing really! :)

:)

'THAT drum fill' seems pretty damn powerful on this thread though! i honestly didnt expect assassin to take the lead. although i didnt have any expectations of what people thought, hence me starting the thread hehe! :rolleyes:

stockholm drumming during the verses is what gets me! its brill! ahh just the whole flippin thing really! :)

yeah - it is very difficult and is much more difficult than stockholm - and so thats why its getting the votes.

I prefer stockholm personally.

Bit like having a go kart with a ferrari engine in it (Assassin)

or a Lotus Elise (stockholm)

Yeah the gokart will go faster - but your sitting on a block of wood.

Id rather drive the lotus :LOL: :LOL:

I KNOW THIS IS IS ILRELEVENT AND STUFF, BUT DOES ANY1 KNOW ANY GOOD DRUM TAB WEBSITES UM AND I LK SUNBURNS DRUMMING:eek: :p

quite a lot of tab sites have been taken down due to the dispute over copyright.

For muse drum tabs check out muselive.com

this has most definately been posted before but i did search and found nothing.

Seeing as it was Dom's birthday yesterday i thought we should commemorate his uber talentedness by asking: what's your favourite drumming 'sequence' in a muse song?

im stuck on this one. i really love the drumming on MOTP. and Invincible. But also New Born. and Hoodoo. and B&H.

see, told u i was stuck!!

Realy love Assassin, but also adore the beginning and all the subtle little bits in Endlessly. Also really admire Fillip, because for the life of me I can't get the right beat when Matt starts singing - don't know how Dom does it!!! He really is a superb drummer, not only on recordings but more importantly, live. Not a beat wrong at MEN!

Archived